Author Topic: The Pload Crew  (Read 5611 times)

This is the greatest thing ever, Please start a clan called the Pload crew.
[TPC] Fo lyfe.

i luled when i read the list of people in the pload crew.

its like in the back of my mind, i stroked out for a second, and read "pload" as one of them, and i actually said out loud "oh yeah that makes sense"
like i didnt expect him to be in it or something.

god its late -.-

DaProgs welcomed our bot, even toying with it to break it; we are now friends. There is no need to police servers you don't own.

Oh yes I'm sure you wrapped your tentacles into him long after upsetting everyone.

I didn't "police" anything but I would have loved to have done so, pity. You guys are bad news.

This is the greatest thing ever, Please start a clan called the Pload crew.
[TPC] Fo lyfe.
let me join pls

People like this make me sick, they do it just to annoy you and they do it to everyone. The bad thing is you can't do much about it besides to ban them from your server. It would probably make alot of people really happy if they got their key revoked.

Pure idiotic.

Those are some pretty cool client-side scripts they have going there.

Hey guys, listen up.

Wasn't Jasa an offender of CityRPG glitches before? He'd go to random CityRPGs, find glitches, and abuse them accordingly.

Jasa would play this off as "bringing the glitch to the attention of CityRPG owners".

I'm not saying what Pload and his crew was right, I'm just saying that Jasa has done this too. Fix those glitches Jasa, or you can suck on the richard of hypocrisy.

I've been looking for radar.

Hey guys, listen up.

Wasn't Jasa an offender of CityRPG glitches before? He'd go to random CityRPGs, find glitches, and abuse them accordingly.

Jasa would play this off as "bringing the glitch to the attention of CityRPG owners".

I'm not saying what Pload and his crew was right, I'm just saying that Jasa has done this too. Fix those glitches Jasa, or you can suck on the richard of hypocrisy.
I'm pretty sure that clientside bots and radars can only be "fixed" by Badspot. And he would have to destroy everything to do it.

Why the forget do you have the OSR in your server?

Are you crazy?

Hell, why the hell do you have cheap weapons? Typical CityRP/G...

Hell, why the hell do you have cheap weapons? Typical CityRP/G...
They aren't cheap.

This reminds me of what I like to call the "ORGY crew". it seems devastator, xang and blocktim never play alone, i always see them in a group on servers and always acting suspiciously. They get in a tank, and the split second they git in, the tank instantly swivels around to focus on the nearest player and kill them. i've seen the way they fight and it is completely unnatural, almost as if they use bots.

This reminds me of what I like to call the "ORGY crew". it seems devastator, xang and blocktim never play alone, i always see them in a group on servers and always acting suspiciously. They get in a tank, and the split second they git in, the tank instantly swivels around to focus on the nearest player and kill them. i've seen the way they fight and it is completely unnatural, almost as if they use bots.
Lol. They are part of a DM clan. And aimbots sucks in Blockland due to the speed of the bullets. Put these things together and it is obvious that they aren't botting.

Lol. They are part of a DM clan. And aimbots sucks in Blockland due to the speed of the bullets. Put these things together and it is obvious that they aren't botting.
their clan is practically dead now. they just travel around in a group now like a motorcycle gang. ive only noticed them acting "alien" when mounting in tanks. they jump in the tank, then the instant they switch to the turret, it locks on to the nearest player and fires. all of this happens within a split second.