Author Topic: The Pload Crew  (Read 5614 times)

StoreClerk
After seeing all of Pload's other friends get banned I grew suspicious of StoreClerk. Everything seemed legit untill one day I got on the server to see that he had made nearly $20,000 overnight. I knew this wasn't humanly possible so I checked out his lot and found 2 safes, 2 ATM's, a vehicle spawn+bicycle, and 6 player trees, all adding up to another $30,000. I asked him how on RTB and he played dumb pretty blatantly and even admitted to using a radar. To test out the radar, I went into a random spot underground and hid inside a cube. I gave myself demerits manually and /spied him. Right after checking the criminals online, he grabs his bike, uses the bike glitch to get into the area under the roads and approaches my cube. After he sees my sign I put up with print bricks saying "No radars" he does a 180 and pretends to not know where I am.
Jeez what a clever and amusing thing to do haha.

It sucks people have to be starfishs like this.

Can't believe I misread that. But however, talking about creating bots or even being Pload's accomplice is enough for me to ban you. I also fixed the money hack, thank god.

Also the OSR has been removed.
Nice one sided arguement in attempt to make Pload and Storeclerk bad. From the looks of it, you are aquinted with Furdle and Jasa. Good enough for me to keep an eye on you.

Oh yeah, and uh, Hi Jasa.

Good to know, thanks for pointing this out Jasa. Also Predator and StoreClerk are admins on RTB I believe.

i knew to never trust pload.
ever since i didnt find a chest in his room at the mote mansion, i knew he was up to no good.

and on topic, this is an incredibly well made drama.

Nice one sided arguement in attempt to make Pload and Storeclerk bad. From the looks of it, you are aquinted with Furdle and Jasa. Good enough for me to keep an eye on you.

He is Jasa

Your images keep getting taken down...? starfishs covering their tracks? What?

Your images keep getting taken down...? starfishs covering their tracks? What?
No, he obviously uploaded the "file no longer available" image to the host to make people believe that they took it down.

I was half expecting Lub and his AoT thug crew to be in on this.

I was half expecting Lub and his AoT thug crew to be in on this.
wow they sound scary oh wait