Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2434015 times)

Just ask to be entered and if you don't win give the person who won(if you didn't) a reclaimed

I can't win, raffle rigged 0/10

official tf2 blockland forum thread steam group pubstar team ultimate hardcore preorder collector's edition prestige elite

everything: me

Make me THE speed boy (that one is the scout) or the mechanic or sniper or неаvу
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:25:50 PM by Kumquat »

since i didn't have a reclaimed i gave jario a refined

brother you better make me win

since i didn't have a reclaimed i gave jario a refined

brother you better make me win
"smelt refined metal"

People talk about wanting new weapons a lot, but I think I'd much prefer more weapon changes like what happened with the Soda Popper and Baby Face's Blaster

When's the last time you saw someone use the Scotsman's Skullcutter? The Sun on a Stick? The Dalokohs Bar? There are plenty of weapons that people simply don't use that could be updated rather than adding new things that might just end up getting put on that list of barely usable items anyway

I had the idea of buying cheap stranges and investing in weapons no one uses to sell them if they get buffed.

People talk about wanting new weapons a lot, but I think I'd much prefer more weapon changes like what happened with the Soda Popper and Baby Face's Blaster

When's the last time you saw someone use the Scotsman's Skullcutter? The Sun on a Stick? The Dalokohs Bar? There are plenty of weapons that people simply don't use that could be updated rather than adding new things that might just end up getting put on that list of barely usable items anyway

Good to know that I'm not the only one who gets genuinely excited when weapons get changes.

I would use the skullcutter more if it it didnt hurt my speed nearly as much. it makes you slower than the soldier, making demoknighting kinda worthless.

I personally like the dalakos bar. i do think that they should increase the speed for eating, making it a little more liked.

what's deadline for raffle