Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2490319 times)

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/25pqha/tf2_freezing_windows_81/

This is happening to me right now, it sucks.

I used to get this, I reinstalled the game after the game couldn't launch and I got that, after that I reverted back to windows 7. I'm on 8.1 now and it's perfect.

finally beat my most points scored with the demonman by like 20 points

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:51:59 PM by Mrmii21 »

I still prefer the L4D charger sound for the charge.

I still prefer the L4D charger sound for the charge.

(I probably should change that image, it's really misleading...)

Blutsauger dual mediking is so much fun, those needles are literally the best projectiles ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTZEQ5mH0U
What everything i make turns out like
including the 440 pellet shotgun
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:40:46 PM by BreadFish »

I used to get this, I reinstalled the game after the game couldn't launch and I got that, after that I reverted back to windows 7. I'm on 8.1 now and it's perfect.
'
I'm getting it too, on windows 8.0. Apparently the cause is, if you open steam, set it to launch to the library screen and STAY THERE. If you open the store even once, and go back to library, the store has a memory leak that causes steam to crash eventually, and TF2 is dependent on steam to run.

I'm making a map, and I'm naming it koth_mesa. It's a large hole in the ground, and the control point's going to be atop a large mesa in the middle.

I'm making a map, and I'm naming it koth_mesa. It's a large hole in the ground, and the control point's going to be atop a large mesa in the middle.

Blockland KOTH_mesa server :D
no mods just vanilla play please i have been waiting a long time for a BL server

i'd totally jump back into tf2 if someone ported some blockland maps into the game
like afghan and acm city and such~

Don't forget the slopes
i can't wait to sticky jump off :3 however i will have to make a new sticky jumper so i can shoot out 40 stickybombs that do no damage and cancels falling damage

Don't forget the slopes
although yeah the slopes would make a fine level for fun, i can't say it'd be great otherwise because of all the open space, whereas the bedroom does have kinda cover

but even then i think it'd be necessary to have both the map and a build on it