Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2458628 times)

do people even use keys anymore. i've only seen like three people do so.
I need keys for all these crates i've had for a long time, but i've never had enough anything in TF2 to get keys, and with their prices going sky high, i'll never know what's in these dang ol' boxes!

...And i'm certainly not spending more than 50 dollars on store bought keys just for virtual items .___.

If anything should circle your head it should be a TF logo.
I saw a dread knot that was cheap with a circling peace sign

I usually only buy keys when I have like 2.50 left over in my wallet or are buying them in bulk with like 50 dollars
Usually I just uncrate and hope for unusuals and then cry.

I've seen it happen to almost every Steam Trading Economy except Spiral Knights for some reason?

Spiral Knight's economy is based on Energy which ususally says around the same price because its based on how many people buy energy and how many people are willing to convert their energy into crowns and vice-versa

do people even use keys anymore. i've only seen like three people do so.

I unlock two crates during every special event just for fun and that small chance of unboxing another Unusual

Keys are 8 Ref now?
oh good.
not like they were overpriced as forget already
why don't we just bump them up to 10 ref already
or how about 20 ref
dude the poor counter-strike community is crying with you
we understand truly forgeted up worth < cost ratios

Keys are 8 Ref now?
oh good.
not like they were overpriced as forget already
why don't we just bump them up to 10 ref already
or how about 20 ref
it is the year 2027
keys are worth 12 buds

dude the poor counter-strike community is crying with you
we understand truly forgeted up worth < cost ratios
As someone who doesn't play Counter Strike Global Offensive often, let alone participate in their economy, how is that coming along? Is it something actually fair and enjoyable?

From what ive seen on the outside, crates are expensive and weapons are even more so.

From what ive seen on the outside, crates are expensive and weapons are even more so.
F2Ps with crates are now rich at last

As someone who doesn't play Counter Strike Global Offensive often, let alone participate in their economy, how is that coming along? Is it something actually fair and enjoyable?
Well, I mean, it's coming along a little better.. Something that was $100 the last time I checked is now like $30. But you've still got the really desirable items that are $50. It's too bad because the people who buy it sometimes only buy it for show, which ruins it for poorer players who actually want it or would use it.

F2Ps with crates are now rich at last
I'm saving my event crates for when they finally become worth something more than 5 cents.

oh wow I never noticed that and would never actually notice that because I have a reskin for the Liberty launcher

i wouldnt have noticed the bell in the second picture if it wasnt for the red circle