Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2491989 times)

GUYS 4 HOURS LEFT, BUILD UP THE HYPE METER PRONTO

sorry if somebody already mentioned this, but did anyone else notice that it besides seconds and hours and all that stuff being counted, there's one for weeks?

is this going to be a multiweek event?

sorry if somebody already mentioned this, but did anyone else notice that it besides seconds and hours and all that stuff being counted, there's one for weeks?

I figured it was just a cosmetic thing, I was more puzzled by the day counter since it actually had a 0 under it, yet the countdown started at 1 day and would've immediately ticked down to 23 hours, making it pretty much pointless when they could've just used 24 hours for that one second and saved the space

That is, of course, assuming the countdown didn't exist before that point and nobody found it until it was officially announced, but after seeing what the people in this community can do I heavily doubt that's possible

GUYS 4 HOURS LEFT, BUILD UP THE HYPE METER PRONTO

The timer is actually how long you have to solve the next part of the ARG.
If it runs out, the days/weeks timers on the left will increment and we have to wait for them before we get the next part.

this the the link for the monitors gif
http://media.steampowered.com/apps/tf2/countdown/images/day0_monitors.gif

they must change everyday

same with the "testcard" on the screen
http://media.steampowered.com/apps/tf2/countdown/images/day0_testcard.gif

THE NUMBERS MASON WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

It irks me how the test image doesn't warp with the curve of the screen.

It irks me how the test image doesn't warp with the curve of the screen.
neither will the youtube video that is obviously going to replace the test image gif

3 hours left
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

edit:

engineer get off the bottom of the screen damn it.

also if you look on the main page of TF2, the scout, Heavy and spy are staring at the engineer

engineer update hype?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:58:12 PM by Flatflyer »

more engineer weapons???

also if you look on the main page of TF2, the scout, Heavy and spy are staring at the engineer

engineer update hype?
um its been that way

um its been that way
Valve has never backed down from having a preview or a hint months or years before the thing it's teasing shows up.