Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433883 times)

one time i made a wrench with these stats
+99990000 damage bonus
-99990000 health on hit
+67 swing speed
so it WILL kill you and the enemy
give it to a spy and instant annoyance

I must say I really like rd_asteroid

The map could use a lot less small corridors and it feels almost impossible to defend the bots at B (that overlook) and C (when the bots go upstairs) but overall I think it's pretty fun, it was really difficult to process the map though when everything is textureless and there aren't any landmarks like small props strewn around

Unfortunately because it's new nobody really knows how it works either so people are just kinda wandering around aimlessly (me included for the first hour that I played)

I must say I really like rd_asteroid

The map could use a lot less small corridors and it feels almost impossible to defend the bots at B (that overlook) and C (when the bots go upstairs) but overall I think it's pretty fun, it was really difficult to process the map though when everything is textureless and there aren't any landmarks like small props strewn around

Unfortunately because it's new nobody really knows how it works either so people are just kinda wandering around aimlessly (me included for the first hour that I played)

I've yet to play a legitimate game of it. The map and idea is really cool. Unfortunately I repeatedly get put on completely stuff teams. To where it feels like we have neither offence or defense (like I end up not being able to leave the base at all due to 4-6 people coming in and no one to oppose them.)

The worst I've been on had 3 engies, no defence, and no offence at all, we lost 7 to 300 (keep in mind they never stole point.) Literally 2/3 of their teams would come in no problem.

I've yet to play a legitimate game of it. The map and idea is really cool. Unfortunately I repeatedly get put on completely stuff teams. To where it feels like we have neither offence or defense (like I end up not being able to leave the base at all due to 4-6 people coming in and no one to oppose them.)

The worst I've been on had 3 engies, no defence, and no offence at all, we lost 7 to 300 (keep in mind they never stole point.) Literally 2/3 of their teams would come in no problem.

That happened to me on the last round I played, a Heavy, Medic, Pyro, Demo, and Soldier were just freely roaming our base between our C bots and vault, so I switched to Scout when they hit 270 and ran over to their vault but I touched their core literally one second after they hit 300

Funnily enough I sat there and stayed alive in humiliation and it actually started picking up the cores when the map was getting ready to reset, confused a few people

red team had like 8 sentrys in our base

New payload map is very meh to me, it's WAAAAY too easy to get around people. It's a paradise for any mobile class and Spies because of how many areas you can flank the cart from.

is this supposed to happen

I don't know what it is. The aliasing burns my eyes and I have to look away.

I don't know what it is. The aliasing burns my eyes and I have to look away.
well excuse someone for having a lower-end computer

well excuse someone for having a lower-end computer
i dont have a lower end computer but i use aliasing because it makes TF2 run faster

i dont have a lower end computer but i use aliasing because it makes TF2 run faster
what

Played the new gamemode
god the map is horrible
-small and tight hallways everywhere
-confusing as forget to navigate
-huge open area between both areas that is as much of a sniper playground as 2fort is
-Pits that don't kill you, come on valve, you're better than this.

The gamemode is pretty good though.

people don't know how to play robot destruction for stuff

they don't defend or do anything at all
it's loving bullstuff

people don't know how to play robot destruction for stuff

they don't defend or do anything at all
it's loving bullstuff
this too
a Backburner pyro literally just walked up to the intel, picked it up and ran halfway through our base with no one chasing him.