Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433868 times)

people don't know how to play robot destruction for stuff

they don't defend or do anything at all
it's loving bullstuff

That's what I said, it's completely ridiculous, half the time it's like I'm by myself on the team. The map's weird because unlike most maps I feel that way but I still see people and they just suck. In this one I can actually go a few minutes without seeing any teammates at all.

Played the new gamemode
god the map is horrible
-small and tight hallways everywhere
-confusing as forget to navigate
-huge open area between both areas that is as much of a sniper playground as 2fort is
-Pits that don't kill you, come on valve, you're better than this.

The gamemode is pretty good though.
That's how I felt in cp_steel, then I got used to it

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:23:10 PM by Masterlegodude »

^ holy stuff that hilarious

PL_cactuscanyon is really fun, it'd help if they buffed the EE for it though, i already seen plenty of places it could be useful.

also if anyone could trade me a coupe d'isaster and gabe glasses for a 2 ref and a snack attack that'd be cool 

Today i jumped in the new gamemode for the first time and really, i was confused as to where i had to go, what the bots did exactly and i didn't know what was going on in general.
I eventually figured it out and i must say that it seems okay.
Probably is gonna be a lot of fun.

i think robot destruction is really fun
but that might be because i stomped the other team and got like 200 points but i mean
its still FUN

The robots are kind of adorable. I mean they're all like "beep boop ERROR PATH NOT FOUND" and the ones near the cores are wearing hats c:

they should add more variety imo :X

like a few based off of the junk droids from starwars, like this lil guy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 05:45:54 PM by Buu »

sneaky little guys started to hide from us in the water.

someone should make a wall-e skin

Wall-E for RED team and EVE for BLU Team

I think that also makes sense in a way that RED has older stuff like wood, tractors and such whereas BLU has more advenced stuff like metal and various machines
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:57:02 PM by Masterlegodude »

eve is lame, M0 makes more sense and would fit the hitbox better

forget crits. forget huntsmen. forget pyros. forget pocket medics. forget scouts taking teleporters. forget engineers building 2 sentires next to eachother. forget medics that only uber you for 1 second then switch to another heal target. forget demomen using the stickybomb launcher as a grenade launcher. forget forget forget forget.