Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433882 times)

eve is lame, M0 makes more sense and would fit the hitbox better
But EVE has blue yes, M0 has yellow, changing the eye color would look strange :(

Also, Wall-E wouldn't really fit the hitbox either, so how about M0 for RED and EVE for BLU?

forget crits. forget huntsmen. forget pyros. forget pocket medics. forget scouts taking teleporters. forget engineers building 2 sentires next to eachother. forget medics that only uber you for 1 second then switch to another heal target. forget demomen using the stickybomb launcher as a grenade launcher. forget forget forget forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg&t=1m01s

forget crits. forget huntsmen. forget pyros. forget pocket medics. forget scouts taking teleporters. forget engineers building 2 sentires next to eachother. forget medics that only uber you for 1 second then switch to another heal target. forget demomen using the stickybomb launcher as a grenade launcher. forget forget forget forget.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ#t=4m12s

If i knew how to make skins for tf2 i'd start on them :C

forget medics that only uber you for 1 second then switch to another heal target.

IIRC ubering someone increases heal rate, so its viable to heal some allies with an uber in battle. Correct me if im wrong

i may have just experienced the most madness inducing custom gamemode on the face of the earth

UberUpgrades.

It's a large pile of forget where people can make all the OP guns and resistances they want: by killing everyone
it supports MVM and it's a insane gamemode where anything can happen
go play it you frikin fricks

i may have just experienced the most madness inducing custom gamemode on the face of the earth

UberUpgrades.

It's a large pile of forget where people can make all the OP guns and resistances they want: by killing everyone
been there done that

it gets kinda boring when everyones basically immortal though.

anyways, quick fix is a amazing medigun.
my friend pocketed me when i was scout using it and we destroyed everyone on the new map.
both of us were really good at the classes, too.

the only things that killed us more than once were ambush heavies, backburner gibus pyros and sticky slinger demoscum

The new map is great for medic thanks to the medkits and water placement, but it kinda sucks when an engineer sets up since the sentry can hit almost every flank possible.
IIRC ubering someone increases heal rate, so its viable to heal some allies with an uber in battle. Correct me if im wrong
healing injured players who been hurt for about 10 seconds grants "critical" heals.
useful when you're healing a group.

UberUpgrades.

Played it earlier.
Went as scout and used the soda power. Maxed out all basic defences and raised standard damage to about 30%
Got every 1 point upgrades on the gun, dealing fire, crit, etc. I increased health to 950 and had 100 regen
Got 2 in ammo regen
raised damage to about %1300 then got the fast firing spec.
Shot 13 rounds with about 40 pellets each extreamly fast with an almost instant reload. To unprotected peaople, i did about 1000 damage a shot.
i also got health on damage, combied with fire, so i was not only getting regen, but also 15 health a shot w/ fire

It was pretty op, not counting my knockback. I was nearly invincible except for 2 people who only had damage upgrades and if someone was annoying id lock them in a corner.

After that I got defences but did high upgrades on the cleaver

Ooh ooh me next

forget combo Pyros, forget sticky-slinging Demomen, forget stock/Black Box Soldiers, forget team stackers, forget Engineers who immediately build on last and sit there the whole round, forget Dead Ringer Spycicle Spies, forget combat Medics who let you burn, and forget Scouts

Nono, it's just that as soon as I get ubered I'm all TIM 2 DIE MOTRFUKS and run into their defenses to kill their sentries. Then, when I'm about 3 feet away from said sentry, the medic is all brain aneurysm and goes IMMA HEAL DIS HOOVY ISNETAD LEL IM SUCH TEAM MEDIC upon which I get shot to quadruple death by that sentry. They need to be VACbanned and killed irl.

Ooh ooh me next

forget combo Pyros, forget sticky-slinging Demomen, forget stock/Black Box Soldiers, forget team stackers, forget Engineers who immediately build on last and sit there the whole round, forget Dead Ringer Spycicle Spies, forget combat Medics who let you burn, and forget Scouts
Black box with conch is even better.

and forget Scouts
is my server-clearing botkiller scattergun too much for you?  :cookieMonster:

Nono, it's just that as soon as I get ubered I'm all TIM 2 DIE MOTRFUKS and run into their defenses to kill their sentries. Then, when I'm about 3 feet away from said sentry, the medic is all brain aneurysm and goes IMMA HEAL DIS HOOVY ISNETAD LEL IM SUCH TEAM MEDIC upon which I get shot to quadruple death by that sentry. They need to be VACbanned and killed irl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ns14hRqwY8

July 9 Patch #1
Updated rd_asteroid
Fixed incorrect respawn times for Blu attackers
Fixed missing kill triggers in pits
Added blockers to starting gates to prevent Engineers from building outside the base before the round starts
Added medium health kit near large ammo pack at the front doors of each base
Removed the ability to create buildings in the lasers
Removed chair prop from vent access room near vault

valve you didn't
YOU DIDN'T
WHYYY

forget stock soldiers
but thats like
the correct way to play soldier

valve you didn't
YOU DIDN'T
WHYYY
well damn
but otherwise YAY
Added medium health kit near large ammo pack at the front doors of each base

is my server-clearing botkiller scattergun too much for you?  :cookieMonster:
>Implying getting kills with the scattergun is impressive
Pfft real pros have gore splattered shortstops and server clearing wrap assassins
I wish i had them ;c;

also when are they going to buff the wrap assassin? at this point there's no niche for it at all when you have the flying guillotine and Boston basher, and speaking of the WA, buff the sun on a stick to something more useful.