Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433916 times)

my strange wrap assassin has a legit 17 kills on it

feels good man

but thats like
the correct way to play soldier

If you don't feel like using any braincells, sure

I used to use and enjoy the shortstop. Don't know why i stopped

There's not a better or more efficient way of playing regardless of how good you are. The soldier isn't meant to be a hard to play, tactical class.

It's why 99% of pros use stock/Black Box. If you know something I don't please tell.

I used to use and enjoy the shortstop. Don't know why i stopped
because you shortly stopped using it

I have 25 legit kills on my s.f. GRU

There's not a better or more efficient way of playing regardless of how good you are.

All you gotta do is aim

you're just not MLG enough

-snip-

All you gotta do is aim

Not even close. The splash is awful which is far more useful, as well as juggling. Definately not any "better."

That's purely preference/situation. Also that still takes no more braincells to use, you just need to hit your target rather than be near, which is only ever an issue vs like...scouts once you get used to it, takes a bit more effort but still not much of a payout. Also I much prefer regular Soldiers killing me than being 1 shotted instead by the dh when I'm near them.

Direct hit and Loch N load can go die in a hole

i like using the direct hit. If you force yourself to use it, it teaches you to better at aiming.
Plus a lot of pyros cant react fast enough to it and if you you get good enough, you can launch them and take advantage of the mini crits.

I would use the loch and load if it had more ammo though.

direct hit is okay its just annoying when you get 1-shotted as a scout :|

Loch n load is just a complete annoyance weapon that all the tryhards/professionals use and it just deals soo much damage

The increased projectile speed is what forgets me up with it though.

direct hit is okay its just annoying when you get 1-shotted as a scout :|

Loch n load is just a complete annoyance weapon that all the tryhards/professionals use and it just deals soo much damage

The increased projectile speed is what forgets me up with it though.

I don't think pros use the Loch n Load, or at least I haven't seen any that did. My only real issue with the Loch n Load is that it can one shot, I think it's max should be 124 just so you have a chance to live (it shouldn't be any less because then there really wouldn't be a point to using it over the stock.) This is coming from someone who has a Strange Specialized Killstreak Loch n Load. It doesn't feel OP until it one shots someone that in no way would've died in a regular fight.