Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475660 times)

>Sap sentry
>Shoot sentry with enforcer
>get punched in the face by the engineer since he cant remove the sapper anyways

>get punched in the face by the engineer since he cant remove the sapper anyways
why would the engi even care if his mini got sapped

better yet why would you sap and shoot a mini to begin with

why would the engi even care if his mini got sapped

better yet why would you sap and shoot a mini to begin with

This and if it's a level 3...stand on the opposite side of the sentry, sap, backpedal, shoot, profit.

Of course that's assuming your team doesn't exist, because even a scout can just bat it down at that point.

no it doesnt disable the sentry gun
it just makes it so the engineer cant hit it with his wrench to repair it or refill its ammo or upgrade.
the sentry itself is still active, although the engi can't maintain it if someones pushing it.

no it doesnt disable the sentry gun
it just makes it so the engineer cant hit it with his wrench to repair it or refill its ammo or upgrade.
the sentry itself is still active, although the engi can't maintain it if someones pushing it.

Oh okay I gotcha. That's tricky to determine how good it'd be then. It'd work meh in most pub servers and then prob be banned in comp because of how much of an advantage it gives, it'd literally make destroying a Sentry child's play at any range for all classes lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_UMnf8Eas

Also, if anyone here has a Facepunch account, can you post this video in this thread?

EDIT: It looks like they already know. It's still good to post it, since it might catch TF Team's attention.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:09:14 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Lucky find or just crap? (its a minigame, munition crate, and stockpile crate)

also, new heavy gun WIP
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:41:50 AM by Buu »

Eh, i personally find the minigame to be lucky. I use them all the time to either mess with random players or with friends.

hey guys y'know how the Kgb had some weird coding for an AoE buff for the whole team everytime the heavy got a kill?

what if valve picked up on this concept and made a berserker heavy aka every kill gives a progressively boosted banner effect, like he already has the steak and plenty of melee options, it could work. maybe remove the 25% damage weakness with the steak so the FoS aren't redundant.

How exactly would the primary work/even be, I don't know, maybe the Boots of Raging Spontaneously?
i know i'm late but its still possible for me to Re-make some gloves with the AOE stats

i know i'm late but its still possible for me to Re-make some gloves with the AOE stats
Cool!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:13:50 AM by Quote Story »

B))

"I've seen some stuff"

I'd totally get a Pro Killstreak Kit if they weren't like $30

Or had a group of people to repeatedly do MvM with

"I've seen some stuff"

I'd totally get a Pro Killstreak Kit if they weren't like $30

Or had a group of people to repeatedly do MvM with
i still dont get why some people want killstreak weapons. all it does is show how many times you've pressed M1 faster than the enemy
but i guess the same goes for hats, they look nice but they cost too much

i still dont get why some people want killstreak weapons. all it does is show how many times you've pressed M1 faster than the enemy
but i guess the same goes for hats, they look nice but they cost too much

I didn't understand it either until I got a Specialized Killstreak Kit for my Strange Kritzkrieg on a whim and heard that celebratory Annoying Orangeet sound for the first time

It's surprisingly satisfying