Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2475606 times)

i don't need no stinking killstreak weapon

I didn't understand it either until I got a Specialized Killstreak Kit for my Strange Kritzkrieg on a whim and heard that celebratory Annoying Orangeet sound for the first time

It's surprisingly satisfying
well i have a tomislav specialized killstreaker fabricator, pretty close to getting it
if anyone has stupid robot parts they dont need gib them to me pls

also im selling this awesome game called defy gravity for a key
i got it in the steam summer sale and forgot that i had bought it on my other account so im selling it
i have it on my other steam account, its sortof like a puzzle FPS platformer in space, 2D
its the extended version too

http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=101997911&token=Z7vgsDcU

Anyone want a Hard-Headed Hardware for 2.33 ref?

Speaking of Halloween-restricted items this is my absolute favorite part about full moons

Like I legitimately look up in the sky and see the moon is full and I'm like forget yeah I get to dress up on servers that aren't Skial

Makes my Strange Phlog crafted by "Satan himself" even more relevant

I also saw someone use Eternaween on a server the other day so that was neat, I've still got mine because it feels like one of those "too good to use" things

also here is a list of the robot things i need, im willing to pay 1 scrap for 2 battle-worn of anything
Quote from: Steam
Battle-Worn Robot Money Furnace x 12
Battle-Worn Robot Taunt Processor x 8
Battle-Worn Robot KB-808 x 4
Reinforced Robot Bomb Stabilizer x 4
Reinforced Robot Emotion Detector x 1

sure
Add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zeherbzperson

Also just curious, if I got the humble bundle would anyone care to buy XCOM Declassified for 1.5 keys?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:31:05 PM by Ghille »

whats your chances of getting an australium weapon in mvm?

whats your chances of getting an australium weapon in mvm?

You are guaranteed a random one upon completing a full Operation Two Cities tour
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:48:09 PM by Regulith »

You are guaranteed a random one upon completing a full Operation Two Cities tour

Um what...no you aren't. I've beaten it 5 times I think and haven't gotten a single one.

That only applied to the ones with 2 weapons.

Um what...no you aren't. I've beaten it 5 times I think and haven't gotten a single one.

That only applied to the ones with 2 weapons.

My mistake, misread the wiki

Quick Google says about 3-4%

I didn't understand it either until I got a Specialized Killstreak Kit for my Strange Kritzkrieg on a whim and heard that celebratory Annoying Orangeet sound for the first time

It's surprisingly satisfying
That Annoying Orangeet is actually from the end of Drunken Pipe Bomb

I think Valve should have more sound effects based on TF2's soundtrack, like how the dueling minigame's invite/accept sounds are from Playing With Danger, the domination and revenge sounds that sound similar to the TF2 theme, and so on

back from vacation

anything big happen/cool

Also just curious, if I got the humble bundle would anyone care to buy XCOM Declassified for 1.5 keys?

Probably not, because you can buy the bundle for $1 as opposed to ~$3 and we would still get more games.