Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433724 times)

@flatty
cause i love my bottle and don't want it deleted :c the mountain dew skin makes it so much better.

Why is it when you start getting kills with the scottish resistance, for no reason what so ever the enemy starts doing the same and uses it as an offense weapon. It's pretty obvious that you're supposed to make traps, not spam it and hope you get kills.

@blockguy

its not that bad

i don't mind people calling me flatty.

its kinda a cute nickname i guess.

@blockguy

its not that bad
quote is a feature
put in by badspot
to people dont do that

@Blockguy
quoting someone takes more space, and it'd been redundant to quote someone in the same page

Maybe Badger is on a mobile device and had problems using the quote button

hey guys jerma hasn't been in one of star's video!!

clearly they must not be friends anymore

He hasn't even been mentioned in the last four videos and the only mention of him was when STAR_ said "Jerma is dead to me."

He hasn't even been mentioned in the last four videos and the only mention of him was when STAR_ said "Jerma is dead to me."
when was this
also garbage guardians and i think one of jerma's recent videos
i know garbage guardians isn't exactly hot off the stove but it was recent enough

question: is getting rid of the weapon drawings a bad idea because i see people who do it and im like. what

I'm not entirely sure what this is asking

I think he's asking if turning off weapon viewmodels off is an easy change to adapt with.

Imo just reduce the Fov of the model, it helps with having a better view but not get that ghost weapon feeling.

The only class that I do better with viemodels off is Scout.  Every other class, I prefer them on.

@ Buu
How'd you never notice that before?