Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2492601 times)

I really want this to become an official TF2 update

I think it is an official update. That video was leaked.

I think it is an official update. That video was leaked.
Well, i do know that it's by the community
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=312298750

I don't know if Valve has actually decided to make it official though

People are theorizing that since Gun Mettle ends in September, a Halloween update will be right around the corner in the form of Invasion

What's going to happen when gun mettle ends? Will the cases and skins just be normal everyday drops by that time?

PS, you can add me on steam via a link on my BLF profile, let's play some TF2 if you're up to it

What's going to happen when gun mettle ends? Will the cases and skins just be normal everyday drops by that time?

PS, you can add me on steam via a link on my BLF profile, let's play some TF2 if you're up to it
I assume that by the time your campaign ends, they'll release a new one with new skins, and the gun mettle skins stop being receivable.

[img width=800]http://puu.sh/iQ6hj/8736aad031.jpg[/img]
the face of joy

Anyways...
-stuff leak-
Is this a unfinished trailer for a community made update?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:33:35 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Anyways...Is this a unfinished trailer for a community made update?
This is what harry said
"Well...uh, I'm not sure how this got leaked. This wasn't supposed to be public any time soon..."

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:33:21 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

anyone have a mirror of the video?

i don't think it would be right to make a mirror

the video is basically the blue team watching a space horror movie until an actual ufo (like a saucer) appears with fancy green light

then multiple ufos are shown in space along with one huge ufo

boom. summarized.