Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2481595 times)

wait so is the box trot sentry drain thing still there?

I got a concealed killer case, sold it for this:

Rustic Ruiner shotgun, Mercenary grade and minimal wear, $2.70

Also if anyone wants to play some TF2, locate to my BLF profile and you can find my steam there to add me

ech that shotgun is ugly
civic duty 4 lyf

ech that shotgun is ugly
civic duty 4 lyf
forget your petty weaponry, mine is of a higher class ;)

civic duty is pretty good tho, i was gonna get that but decided on this

- Fixed a case where textures and models would fail to load on maps with embedded resources

Woo! Many parts of koth_suijin were completely invisible for me and made it very confusing to play. Most notably respawn doors, bridges, some walls, etc.

some not so intelligent person was gonna offer me 2 factory new case collection skins for my well worn night terror scatter gun but it wasn't tradable yet :(

So Facepunch brought it to my attention that the TF2 Invasion video was not only re-uploaded to Youtube, but it was re-uploaded by 'Can't Sleep', the same guy who uploaded Scream Bloody Fortress

Just what is this account?

Also, the binary in the description leads to a video that's just the same thing, but cropped to when the aliens invade, and the audio is replaced with a song that sounds similar to what's used for Mann Vs. Machine, but it's space alien themed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDdrYl04rY

As what's said in the comments, the title is 'invade me', and the description is mvm_invasion.bsp
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:25:41 AM by Masterlegodude »

later in the thread they say its a different account, just with the same name. its likely fake, unlike the scream bloody fortress uploader.

Oh yeah, so it is, okay then, disregard my previous post

I'm still waiting for valve to add a strange stat transfer tool so I can take all of the ubers from my strange medigun and stick them on my sf medigun

so tf2 is csgo now

Yeah. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about that yet.

so tf2 is csgo now

it frustrates me to say it, but yes

so tf2 is csgo now
still two extremely different games