Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2481665 times)

Valve then says "forget it" and cancels Payload.
I bet on 20/8/15 someone will find a way to blow up CTF and CP maps

I bet on 20/8/15 someone will find a way to blow up CTF and CP maps
never forget

Valve's #1 bug reporter has made yet another video on the payload exploit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewg5FuzTRXs

It's okay guys, third time's the charm, right?

...Right?
It even works on the Frying Pan? Damn.

i should've invested in cases, had I known they would've gone up back to $6 i would have bought one or two.

I suppose this is a very basic stock market. Or just very basic investment. Or supply and demand.

I really like it when TF2 goes into hardcore mode for me.

In case you don't understand, the ammo and charge meters disappeared from my HUD.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:41:13 PM by lilpappaknox »

So we are supposed to get new contracts each week yes?

Two for every week since the event started, I believe.

I really like it when TF2 goes into hardcore mode for me.

In case you don't understand, the ammo and charge meters disappeared from my HUD.
i thought the problem was that the viewmodel blocked most of your screen

i thought the problem was that the viewmodel blocked most of your screen
Lol

i managed to regain my steam dollars by selling a gun mettle case
haha

it looks like the gun mettle team ran out of ideas for the revolver skins and just put map textures on them. jesus christ, they're hideous.

jesus christ

although the psychedelic slugger looks cool

gotta admit that the tf2 art style is kinda constricting what type of skins can be in the game. it works in csgo because you can put pretty much anything from camouflage to anime girls on your guns without looking too out-of-place. TF2 is a bit more... unified? in how it handles its visuals. It has to be a dull red/blue color and solid colors are encouraged. It just makes for an ugly weapon

the tf2 art style went out the window the second lime green and hot pink were added

gotta admit that the tf2 art style is kinda constricting what type of skins can be in the game. it works in csgo because you can put pretty much anything from camouflage to anime girls on your guns without looking too out-of-place. TF2 is a bit more... unified? in how it handles its visuals. It has to be a dull red/blue color and solid colors are encouraged. It just makes for an ugly weapon
it fits the art style quite well though