Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2481590 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMXUWcFbgK0
I opened 3 gun mettle cases and recorded it, I got soooo lucky. Unboxing starts 2 minutes into the video.

sorry for the edgy and cringy channel
i couldn't tell if your moaning was real or not

i couldn't tell if your moaning was real or not
I wasn't having an climax, it was a real reaction I was actually in awe

No
forget SOLDIER CONTRACT
You have to kill an airborne target with your secondary for 2 points, propping people up is hard enough and now you have to kill them in mid air too.
(advanced) kill a target while rocket jumping for 3 points, this is actually quite hard unless you have gunboats (which makes it impossible to do the other one)

easiest class in the game

kill an airborne target with your secondary

Reserve Shooter

(advanced) kill a target while rocket jumping

Air Strike + B.A.S.E. Jumper is the most powerful thing in the game right now once you get rolling

You don't have to do all the objectives

another smg

thanks game

Battle scared old country

after a full contract

THANKS GAME

No
forget SOLDIER CONTRACT
You have to kill an airborne target with your secondary for 2 points, propping people up is hard enough and now you have to kill them in mid air too.
(advanced) kill a target while rocket jumping for 3 points, this is actually quite hard unless you have gunboats (which makes it impossible to do the other one)
the advanced one is easy as forget to do lol

and besides you have most of the control over getting the points for that one whereas the Map based advanced goals are "win on map for 10 points" makes it really annoying to get the bonus 30 points because you have to be dependent on your pub team being actually any good, which is unlikely.

i got a demoman contract
in other news i learned that it is VERY fun to play demoknight

Soo I kind of lost interest in Tf2 and this update seemed really disappointing for me.
As a result I'm offering everything in my Tf2 backpack for sale: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gearness/inventory/#440
Obviously I'm only going to accept metal/keys but I'll consider other offers aswell.
Just send me a PM or something if anyone is interested.

I'm selling everything slightly below backpack.tf prices.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:46:02 PM by Gear »

- Fixed an issue with Unusual Revolvers where the unusual effect would sometimes not disappear when the Spy would feign death, disguise, cloak, etc.
- Fixed font rendering issues for Mac clients
- Fixed a case where map textures would fail to load properly in compressed maps (thanks to Egan and Geit for the report and test case)
- Fixed a case where Campaign Coins weren't displaying the correct stats based on the number of submitted contracts
  - Everyone affected by this bug has received the maximum contract points (including bonus points) for the missing contracts
- Security/crash fixes (thanks to Nathaniel Theis for these reports)
  - Fixed a crash caused by sending malformed network data to clients and servers
  - Fixed an exploit that could be used to bypass sv_cheats
- Fixed the Spy-cicle causing a fire-immune bubble to be displayed when the Spy is cloaked
- Fixed skinned weapons not rendering properly for customers on older shader model 2.0 hardware
- Fixed speed particles on the Spy not disappearing when cloaking
- Added ETF2L 6v6 Season 21 tournament medals
- Added numerical health value to the enemy health display in the freezecam
- Reloading a weapon can no longer be triggered with '+reload' while the weapon is firing
- Updated several materials to fix issues caused by mat_picmip
- Updated the localization files
- Updated maps
  - Fixed an exploit related to the final control point and dropped weapons on Badwater, Barnblitz, Borneo, and Goldrush
  - Fixed incorrect cube maps on Powerhouse
  - Updated maps have been compressed to save space
- Updated Hammer tools
  - Fixed bspzip requiring a -game parameter while simultaneously not allowing it
  - Fixed bspzip -addfiles improperly handling newlines in some cases
  - Fixed bspzip ignoring excess arguments with no warning
  - Fixed bspzip help text for -extractfiles not indicating that a target directory is required

- Added numerical health value to the enemy health display in the freezecam
finally

- Fixed an exploit related to the final control point and dropped weapons on Badwater, Barnblitz, Borneo, and Goldrush
Inb4itstillworks

It still works, but you have to use noclip.

It still works, but you have to use noclip.
Cheats don't count, at that point, you could probably use ent_fire to win the game

i got a demoman contract
in other news i learned that it is VERY fun to play demoknight
Same here.