Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432822 times)

Sniper needs more cosmetics that look good and go together, i always have a hard time dressing him up more than any other class

Sniper needs more cosmetics that look good and go together, i always have a hard time dressing him up more than any other class

Seconded

the scout set is neat and all
maybe get actual boots instead of tennis shoes
they have no place in that loadout

Jackboots would fit the item set very well, in my opinion.

Anyone here have any God-tier unusuals? Looking to trade upwards of $1000

Anyone here have any God-tier unusuals? Looking to trade upwards of $1000
I've got an unusual mercenary with orbiting F2Ps (one of a king btw)

I think i my headtakers Axe is tradeable, would that be worth something or no?

I think i my headtakers Axe is tradeable, would that be worth something or no?
A key I think

r u sure? i used the haunted metal to make it obv.
You can get two keys

Yeah I've been looking for someone willing to trade for the bootenkhamuns but had no luck :C the tennis shoes are a place holder for now

Reminder: Invasion is postponed until after Gun Mettle - This is not the Invasion update

- Added LBTF2 Highlander Season 2 and LBTF2 6v6 Season 11 tournament medals
- Added an "Unusual Effect" checkbox for the Steam Workshop import tool
- Fixed a client crash related to the material system
- Fixed seeing [unknown] for player names in item descriptions
- Fixed a lighting bug with static props
- Fixed custom item_teamflag models not drawing properly
- Fixed a case where the Stat Clock model would float in the air while the player was taunting
- Fixed a case where the Sniper zoom could get stuck after picking up a weapon
- Fixed a push bug with The Scorch Shot and giant robots in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed the Spy Sapper not drawing on robots in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Updated the slosh sounds used for footsteps
- Updated the vote system so player can extend the current map using the "Extend Current Map" vote in the Vote Setup menu
- Updated the localization files
- Server admin can configure this new feature using the convars sv_vote_issue_extendlevel_all owed and sv_vote_issue_extendlevel_quo rum
- PASS Time update
        - Rounds will continue after the timer expires until the jack becomes neutral or someone scores
        - The jack will heal its carrier to full health
        - Added tf_passtime_unstable for testing unstable features
        - Unstable features
                - Attack, defense, and support classes have different throwing arcs (tf_passtime_throwspeed, tf_passtime_throwarc)
                - The jack inherits some of the thrower's velocity (tf_passtime_throwspeed_veloci ty)
        - Added an alternate version of pass_warehouse: pass_warehouse_goal2
                - Instead of scoring by throwing the jack into the goal, players need to carry the jack into the goal

Hi PASS Time players! Join the Official PASS Time Steam Group to help test experimental new content before it goes live to the world! Be the first to get the latest PASS Time news, watch some of the mode's best plays, share your feedback, play with the dev team, and more!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PASSTimeOfficial

Well, at least Pass Time got some neat things, but again with Invasion being postponed

holy forget someone actually bought my unusual off the steam market, I even listed it for 15% more than it's valued at to account for valve tax and someone still bought it