Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431377 times)

-snip-
I love the fact that the emu that carries the heavy is distressed and probably in pain.

does anyone know any servers that have sv_pure 1 on and don't have plugins? ads are fine but anything more no thanks.
i'm looking for actual servers, not trade ones or dm or whatever.
also i apologize for the doublepost
Pretty much Valve Servers, but you could probably filter by whitelist with this in the tags " svpure_1, svpure=1, pure " try one of those tags each.

I personally hate sv_pure 1 servers because they break all my sound mods by turning them into random static ear rape.

Pretty much Valve Servers, but you could probably filter by whitelist with this in the tags " svpure_1, svpure=1, pure " try one of those tags each.

I personally hate sv_pure 1 servers because they break all my sound mods by turning them into random static ear rape.
whoops, looked like i messed up
i meant sv_pure 0 lol.

This, I have a custom hit sound of the joseph jostar "oh no" and when I go into public valve servers, the results are nasty.

I want to roast my friend who constantly mains soldier and is often an starfish. Someone help me write some heat about the soldier class.

Soldier: The class for someone with literally no other applicable tactical skill.

This, I have a custom hit sound of the joseph jostar "oh no" and when I go into public valve servers, the results are nasty.

hit sounds aren't affected by sv_pure though, just every other custom sound

Why are freshmeat player's being ranked up against bronze's, silver's and gold's?

Why are freshmeat player's being ranked up against bronze's, silver's and gold's?
Because TF Comp Beta sucks

Seriously why would they make losing XP a thing it's god awful

because it is competitive match    making

if you're consistently losing then you clearly are in the wrong elo

the whole point of matchmaking isn't just to have a competitive gamemode implemented in TF2, it's intended to match people with similarly skilled players

losing a match means your skill level probably isn't as high as the people you were matched against (or it was even and they just played better), so you rank down and get matched against more appropriate opponents, it keeps you in an equilibrium

if you never lost experience it would just be based on whoever played the most, and that doesn't always equate to skill

I want to roast my friend who constantly mains soldier and is often an starfish. Someone help me write some heat about the soldier class.
soldier: because aiming is too hard

How do I try the competitive beta?