Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2470936 times)

so apparently if you start a server in console with map (ex. "map pass_brickyard"), it counts it as a public server and people can join. I started a server trying to find that new passtime achievement and people started joining.

wait the update is out?
oh time to pickup tf2 again

apparently you get penalized for leaving in casual as well? what the forget?
what the hell

Do you get penalized for leaving a community server?

also the new menu layout is pretty sweet but they need to add create a server on it.

i can't even get in game. takes forever to find a match and just times out

i can't even get in game. takes forever to find a match and just times out
^

just go on community servers :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Alright so, I was playing some Pass Time on the new map (pretty fun) and suddenly my mouse sort of broke free from the game and started showing the cursor while wildly spinning my view around. I alt-tabbed to attempt to fix it, which didn't work, so I tried to quit only to find that it wasn't registering any of my inputs. So I forced closed the game, booted it back up, and it won't let me choose anything on the main menu. I can double-click on the menu buttons and they get highlighted, but I can't actually pick any of them. My mouse and keyboard are working perfectly fine, and validating the game files didn't do anything. This is the strangest thing I've ever seen happen, I don't suppose anyone knows what's wrong?

Your playing was so intense and your mousework was so rad that it blew the game's mind. Maybe try reinstalling?

apparently, I had to do a lot of fancy footwork to outwit the enemy team composed almost entirely of scouts and spies

whatever it was, it was fixed with a PC reboot, still curious what on earth could've caused such bizarre behavior though

first thing I got was a 2fort 5v5
it felt weird actually having to try on 2fort

how do i play casual it just hangs on searching :(

It uses the same way to find servers MVM does. Which sucks ass because it's so slow when matching you with a server.

I have seriously no idea why they reworked the casual/quickplay way of match making other than making it worse so that competitive seems more viable because the old system just simply works better.