Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2480765 times)

Since a pyro victory is pretty much guaranteed, what changes do you guys want to see?

All I want is the flamethrowers to push the pyro back just enough that he could propel himself upwards, and give a good boost to backpedaling.

i'd like to see pyro be removed

i'd like to see pyro be removed
Warning: this post has high sodium content.

Warning: this post has high sodium content.
but sodium isnt salt
you're thinking of sodium chloride
are you implying he explodes when put it water?

I feel like I can't queue for 5cp anymore because it's always one-sided so the 2 rounds are over super fast, I spend more time waiting than actually playing because the queue time is still like 10 minutes

I should just resort to a community server but the allure of badge progress is too tempting

IMO, I think the class that most deserves a rework is Pyro, but all of the Heavy miniguns do pretty much the same thing

encountered a direct hit soldier with crit and wall and/or aim hacks in casual matchmaking but my team worked together and went almost all engineer on the last point so he couldn't do anything and lost, feels good man

holy stuff I didn't fully comprehend how the short circuit worked after the most recent rework (like, what, a year ago? more?), 20 damage to all enemies in range in a 75 degree radius including cloaked spies, I'm actually slaughtering jumpy scouts and fleeing spies and people with low health when I've exhausted my shotgun's shots, this is amazing
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 01:49:36 AM by Regulith »

Yo how does this layout look

encountered a direct hit soldier with crit and wall and/or aim hacks in casual matchmaking but my team worked together and went almost all engineer on the last point so he couldn't do anything and lost, feels good man

holy stuff I didn't fully comprehend how the short circuit worked after the most recent rework (like, what, a year ago? more?), 20 damage to all enemies in range in a 75 degree radius including cloaked spies, I'm actually slaughtering jumpy scouts and fleeing spies and people with low health when I've exhausted my shotgun's shots, this is amazing
tried this and got a ton of snarky butthurt from people.

tried this and got a ton of snarky butthurt from people.

the short circuit thing?

I cannot stop electrocuting cloaked spies it's so loving funny, I actually bought a genuine professional killstreak short circuit because of how much fun this thing is, it's such a good finisher