Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2480808 times)

the short circuit thing?

I cannot stop electrocuting cloaked spies it's so loving funny, I actually bought a genuine professional killstreak short circuit because of how much fun this thing is, it's such a good finisher
yeah, I got a bunch of spies getting mad how i'm cheap for using it. some even tried to dead ringer from it but failed lol

yeah, I got a bunch of spies getting mad how i'm cheap for using it. some even tried to dead ringer from it but failed lol

hell yeah, forget that get-out-of-jail-free card, use a real watch

hell yeah, forget that get-out-of-jail-free card, use a real watch
I want a short circuit now

The Pocket Pistol's smoothing has been broken since the Love & War update when the model had to be updated to fix the clip sticking out of the gun after reloading, so the clip still has proper smoothing, but the rest of the gun is flat-shaded

It's been two years, why hasn't this been fixed yet?

I want a short circuit now

it really only works if they feign at low health since the speed boost lets them get out of range fairly quickly, but it's still a great harassment tool and lets you know the general direction they're fleeing in

I also picked this up the other day, it seemed like the most western skin that was stat clock compatible

The Pocket Pistol's smoothing has been broken since the Love & War update when the model had to be updated to fix the clip sticking out of the gun after reloading, so the clip still has proper smoothing, but the rest of the gun is flat-shaded

It's been two years, why hasn't this been fixed yet?

how long did it take them to fix the gunslinger? this is valve we're talking about, or rather the two guys left to sit in a corner and work on this game

how long did it take them to fix the gunslinger? this is valve we're talking about, or rather the two guys left to sit in a corner and work on this game
I can fix it, where do i sign up?

-Snippity Snap-

I also picked this up the other day, it seemed like the most western skin that was stat clock compatible
Every skin is Stat-Clock Compatible.
How?
Trade-Ups.
I managed to get a Stat-Clock Coffin Nail Scattergun (Freelance Grade)

Every skin is Stat-Clock Compatible.
How?
Trade-Ups.
I managed to get a Stat-Clock Coffin Nail Scattergun (Freelance Grade)

when I say "stat clock compatible," what I mean is "stat clock compatible that won't force me to pay out the ass because it's difficult to get"

when I say "stat clock compatible," what I mean is "stat clock compatible that won't force me to pay out the ass because it's difficult to get"
Ah, that makes sense.

- Matchmaking
        - Competitive Mode
                - Abandon penalty times are now longer for first-time abandoners with a low number of games played
                - Abandoning a game now results in significant rank loss. This loss is always greater than losing a given match.
                - Fixed an issue where players could drop and reconnect too many times before triggering an abandon
        - Casual Mode
                - Matches can now start with fewer than 24 players when there are not enough compatible players in queue
                        - The match will still add additional players (up to 24) as they become available
                        - This should improve queue times for low-population regions and game modes
                - Added maps cp_gullywash, cp_snakewater, and koth_probed
                - Fixed not being able to cycle between spectator modes
- Weapon viewmodels
        - The field-of-view slider has been re-added to Adv. Options menu (range: 54 to 70 degrees)
                - This feature is now allowed in Competitive Mode
        - Improved and fixed many animations when using a higher viewmodel field-of-view
        - Removed custom animations from the sv_pure whitelist because it was being exploited
        - Adjusted The Cow Mangler and Black Box reload animations to be slightly faster (they now match the default rocket launcher)
- Your class portrait will now always be the innermost in the match status HUD (top center) and will have a slightly brighter background
- Added the Prinny promo items to the Mann Co. Store
- Added the Florida LAN 2016 community medal
- PASS Time update
        - Fixed achievement items (e.g. Civilian Grade JACK Hat) not cloaking with the Spy
        - Tweaks and fixes for all maps
        - Fix pack speed not being updated sometimes
        - Aiming players will no longer receive pack speed bonus
        - Some adjustments to reduce average round length
                - Overtime will end immediately if the winning team touches the ball
                - Overtime won't happen if it's impossible for the losing team to win
- Fixed players being able to avoid a vote-kick by reconnecting to the server at the right time
- Fixed the pd_watergate HUD not drawing
- Fixed Engineer teleporter exits sometimes detonating when used due to invisible geometry
- Fixed getting a black screen if the chat window was open when the match stats were being shown
- Fixed weapons not being hidden during some taunts for the Engineer, Medic, and Soldier
- Fixed Spy cloak causing the HUD 3D Character to cloak for the player the Spy is disguised as
- Fixed a client crash related to the animation system
- Fixed a bug where players in looping taunts could sometimes cause other clients to drop from the server
- Fixed not seeing particle effects for Unusual versions of Baseball Bill's Sports Shine, Ritzy Rick's Hair Fixative, and Texas Slim's Dome Shine
- Fixed hearing the "team wipe" Announcer audio at the incorrect times

"Removed custom animations from the sv_pure whitelist because it was being exploited" forget RIGHT OFF

- Removed custom animations from the sv_pure whitelist because it was being exploited

ok
i thought i had lost all faith in this game when quick play was ripped out like a bloody tampon but now this
what little hope i had left is gone with the custom animations
good job valve, you forgeted up twice in a row

please GOD

the backlash was so immediate and intense that I can only hope valve went "oh stuff we forgeted up"