Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433540 times)

You are not a pyro main, degreaser is the pyro meta. Source: used to be a pyro main (not anymore)
are you loving gay
degreaser got nerfed hard and it's so horrible on airblasting/scout-stopping that i dont even want to use it
the only people i see using it now are people who usually w+m1 and i use m2 alot when dealing with faster classes/oblivious people

so out of pure boredom i joined a tf2x10 server and it was on orange
i was having fun for a while but then these 2 edgelords just started teaming up on me for some reason

one was using the scorch shot with ridiculous blast radius, basically giving me permanent health drain on every class

the other kept swapping classes whenever i killed him too many times

he kills me on a ridiculous demoknight class, i shoot him down with a direct hit, goes sniper
he kills me with a regular sniper using the danger shield (basically boosts HP to ridiculous rates), i kill him with a machina, goes pyro

at that point they just stayed pyro and i just kept on shooting with a direct hit

they kept on saying dumb stuff like:
"lol it took you that long" (after i got dominated by this one guy using the demoknight)
"bro chill let me get some kills" (from the scorch shot pyro, this matters later)
"lol" (any time i used a weapon that was """overpowered""")

after enough time passed i noticed a strange level up from the scorch shot pyro guy
i was the only one in the server at that point so it's pretty obvious he was strange leveling
i pointed it out in chat and the guy said "i don't know what strange leveling is" and he said the reason he picked it was "scorch shot op", which is obvious considering the blast radius on tf2x10

i called them out more, packed up my stuff and left because i wasn't gonna let this guy grind kills on a scorch shot all day just so he could show it off to his butt buddy

moral of the story is don't join tf2x10 servers. or orange map servers. or hell any custom gamemode server

i miss quickplay

yeah they are really annoying when they team only to target you..
wise choice if you don't want to get any angrier, though

are you loving gay
degreaser got nerfed hard and it's so horrible on airblasting/scout-stopping that i dont even want to use it
the only people i see using it now are people who usually w+m1 and i use m2 alot when dealing with faster classes/oblivious people
people hate you for the wrong reasons, they should hate you for being a pyro main

used to be a pyro main (not anymore)
degreaser isnt the meta anymore

its funny how pyro is so stuffty people had to come up with a completely different way of playing him to even be viable

I hope if tf3 ever comes out they cull out the idea of a "chaos causing" class and make him have some actual CC that isn't just drain health for 8 seconds.

stock flamethrower, detonator, and powerjack is the best pyro loadout

any of yall nibbas wanna buy this stuff
and i aint looking for no "discounts" or as they used to call them, loving lowballs

ill give you 1 scrap for it

friend of mine named his flamethrower the "Auschwitz Oven"

friend of mine named his flamethrower the "Auschwitz Oven"
damn didnt know they had a portable version

old picture but still one of my favorites

The only know photograph of hell