Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433392 times)

I do know that crit hacks exist, but I swear that some people are using them to avoid getting killed.

i cant wait for random crits to get removed from valve servers cuz the stuffter babbies on r/tf2 cried about them for too long like autobalance

i only get a random crit when i mess around and shoot a friend with a shotgun in the face. most of the time its point blank where they would have already taken major damage.

the times when others get a crit:
im loving max health and bunnyhopping to avoid being shot and looking all around and all of a sudden a bitch ass crocket appears infront of me and rip

theres a loving scout and he just goes up to me and right as i get my melee out he loving meatshots me and gets a crit

when I get a random crit: rocket jumping
enemy demomen get a random sticky crit when spamming and I die from 200 hp, or a light class gets a random crit right before I can kill them.
or an enemy soldier rolls a random crit when rocket jumping when I'm a spy, blowing me up
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:27:10 PM by HellHound »

sticky spammers should be executed

https://www.drewwolf.com/tf2alt one of the artists at valve made concept art of female classes

https://www.drewwolf.com/tf2alt one of the artists at valve made concept art of female classes
that's actually dope

its noodle
Punished Venom Noodle

Now we need Rebaccus and MaxOfS2D to come back and make these a reality

female tf2 will beat ow everytime

I think I should buy a capper

Random crits are b.s.
I just got through a small session on a deathmatch server, and this one god loving damn demoman kept getting random crits on his pan every 2-3 swings. He charged and missed the guaranteed crit from charging, but immediately after he insta kills me with a crit. After a while of it occurring he started using the laugh taunt and giggled in the mic. I was so pissed off I almost wanted to just drop this game because this garbage has happened numerous times.

Random crits feel less of a "reward for doing well" and more of a stuffty mechanic to randomize a skill based game. If they were truly based on the amount of damage you've done, how come when a scout that installed the game like 4 days ago empties all of his weapons without hitting me once and gets a crit after running at me with his bat out like a dumbass? I know crits are increased on melees, but jesus christ.

just kill them before they get random crits

Random crits are b.s.
I just got through a small session on a deathmatch server, and this one god loving damn demoman kept getting random crits on his pan every 2-3 swings. He charged and missed the guaranteed crit from charging, but immediately after he insta kills me with a crit. After a while of it occurring he started using the laugh taunt and giggled in the mic. I was so pissed off I almost wanted to just drop this game because this garbage has happened numerous times.

Random crits feel less of a "reward for doing well" and more of a stuffty mechanic to randomize a skill based game. If they were truly based on the amount of damage you've done, how come when a scout that installed the game like 4 days ago empties all of his weapons without hitting me once and gets a crit after running at me with his bat out like a dumbass? I know crits are increased on melees, but jesus christ.
the pan has a hidden stat

100% crit chance