Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433342 times)

ill take it off your hands sir
get off me bum i dont have spare change

well stuff i just wasted an unusual war paint on a gun i dont use
it may or may not work the way i said it, because Travingel got that exact same item

ok this is weird, according to the market page for the new cases, you can unbox the "Holy glow" effect, which is that effect that was exclusive to the Cheater's Lament

?????

so are the game servers down because i cant join anything

while understandable, making the free pyroland campaign the only way to get the new weapons and making it pyro-only was a mistake oh jeezus

also i completed a contract (it just needed to be turned in after the round) but after a while the points i got on the server magically disappeared and i have to do most of it again uGH
it happened for a lot of others on the server too man

the fact that we even got free contracts in the first place was cool
if they do halloween this year i cant wait to see what they do with merasmissions

i want my loving slap hand but everyone is a w+m1ing pyro and i cant get past the loving swarms argghh

if they do halloween this year i cant wait to see what they do with merasmissions
on second thought its already the 20th and the update just came out
i dont think we're getting halloween this year :(

on second thought its already the 20th and the update just came out
i dont think we're getting halloween this year :(
The halloween updates are usually around the end of the month, they may have already been working on something aside from the jungle update, or maybe they'll just throw something together in the time that they do have now that this update's out of their way

o yea definitely but the way it's gonna make 90% of everybody be pyro for a good long while kinda sucks
i mean it was funny for the first few minutes but then i realized that this is how it's gonna be for probably at least a week
kinda wish we could just buy the weapons in the store instead tho if we rly wanted to
but everything else in this update is nice and the other bought campaign looks to be pretty good because of the variety of it

I really do not like 2fort

Fuk.

Tell me how it is so far guys i'll be here a while

Tell me how it is so far guys i'll be here a while
i like everything about it besides queue times

I left before the round even STARTED. Christ.

EDIT: On top of that, what the forget is up with matchmaking times?? Is everyone just trying to play at once??
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:32:01 PM by Ahead »

i found a forumer in the wild