Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433714 times)

i like how you see a handicapped furry pyro main on like every single game now

this update has opened me up to the worse side of the pyro main community and i am now selling my professional killstreak strange flamethrower for something lesser

how about you buy my unsusual air strike for $1000

im sorry i aint a market gaydener soldier main

good update !
i just unboxed a rancho relaxo unusualifier. who wants to trade for it / where can i sell it

good update !
i just unboxed a rancho relaxo unusualifier. who wants to trade for it / where can i sell it
ill give you something for it OH wait im trade banned

good update !
I have a rancho relaxo, I'll take it. tho, I don't have a lot of stuff in my inventory to trade for it.

I'm really liking the jetpack.

the update has barely started and I'm already starting to hate the pyro

specifically the new flamethrower that seems to kill me in 3 seconds and allows pyros to peek sentries

my impressions on the update so far:

haven't actually been able to try any of the new weapons myself as i can't unlock them - the game has yet to allow me to connect to any MM servers
the new flamethrower can go forget itself. that thing is the devil.
i got an 11 kill streak with a phlog i got from an enemy pyro. it turns out people still don't know how to counter it
i met some spies that still havent realised that the ambassador isn't a sniper rifle