Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433710 times)

http://www.pcgamer.com/twitch-is-offering-halloween-loot-boxes-with-temporary-emotes/
hey you guys wanna pay actual money for emotes you cant use year round on a stuffty streaming site

twitch and its culture is loving garbage and anybody who partakes in it should be repeatedly kicked in their loving dense skull until they end up in a vegetative state
whoa there that's pretty edgy

friendly pootis  heavy party at red spawn ^_^ tryhards not invited >;3

I Kill Friendlys . Watch out....

I unironically kill enemy friendlies and votekick allied friendlies if they do it for an entire round or two non-stop. That's what trade and friendly servers are for.

Friendlies are fine as long as they do not jeopardize the flow of a match.

I unironically kill enemy friendlies and votekick allied friendlies if they do it for an entire round or two non-stop. That's what trade and friendly servers are for.
real human bean

Friendlies are fine as long as they do not jeopardize the flow of a match.

Their mere existence in a server can do this, as they take up a slot someone who shoots in an FPS could take. Now don't get me wrong, it's fine to take a break celebrating if you're like taken over Steel's point D (nearly-assured failure for RED) or standing on a CP with 6 people on non-KotH map or even high-fiving that enemy spy on humiliation if he was such a good chap, but sitting in spawn with the neat latest community taunt or dancing to the other side of the map or being out in the field throwing sandwiches to enemies is not what the game is about.

Addendum: Some players are even starting to exploit these people to win: I remember seeing a video where a guy disguises as a friendly Hoovy from the enemy team on 2Fort and eventually manages to capture the intel by crouch-walking with a Sandvich from the middle bridge to an unguarded intel room. All while disguised as a fake friendly player.

Addendum: Some players are even starting to exploit these people to win: I remember seeing a video where a guy disguises as a friendly Hoovy from the enemy team on 2Fort and eventually manages to capture the intel by crouch-walking with a Sandvich from the middle bridge to an unguarded intel room. All while disguised as a fake friendly player.
Lmao this is actually works if you're the heavy. I've gotten pretty far into the enemy base just by holding a piece of food and crouch walking. you become invisible to the enemy team sometimes. it's pretty funny.

Don't go to spawn tomorrow...

wasted £5 for a shiny pda tool and weapon paints from past updates

ah, the good 'ol life

yo does anyone wanna try mvm ghost town sometime
its fun

yo does anyone wanna try mvm ghost town sometime
its fun
i would but you never answer my steam messages