Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433875 times)

well at least u don't have to do bonuses to progress

"defending" objectives is the loving worst because if someone moves a centimeter away from the cap before they explode it doesn't count

update so spooky i almost died

The new voice codecs are like, Skype quality now, it's weird to hear that in a source engine game

I couldn't really tell, but does voice chat still echo depending on your current environment?

"defending" objectives is the loving worst because if someone moves a centimeter away from the cap before they explode it doesn't count

Learn to stand on the point already.

Learn to stand on the point already.
no if they're not standing on the point
it is ridiculously difficult to get "defense" points in contracts because it requires such specific conditions

no if they're not standing on the point
it is ridiculously difficult to get "defense" points in contracts because it requires such specific conditions

Oh, we were talking about contracts. I see.

The attacking team tends to throw itself to the cart/point if they're nearly winning. Sounds like that's your opportunity for points. Otherwise a CP with a large capture area should do.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 06:41:39 AM by Marios »

nah u don't understand it's not nearly as easy as it seems, most of the time it doesn't work when u think it would and u have to do it 20~ times for a lot of contracts (namely the map-specific ones) it's maddening
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 06:55:58 AM by gr8dayseth »

i had a very fun time playing with seth and also finished 2 contracts in the same session

i recommend everyone plays with seth

I'm not sure what's worse, defense contracts or the shotgun contract when every team has 8 pyros preventing you from getting close enough to do reasonable damage

i had a very fun time playing with seth and also finished 2 contracts in the same session

i recommend everyone plays with seth
:>

I'm not sure what's worse, defense contracts or the shotgun contract when every team has 8 pyros preventing you from getting close enough to do reasonable damage
just go as fat scout

just go as fat scout

not advisable with the low number of medics and the shotgun taking the place of the all-powerful banana, I've found soldier works better since you can combo people

and I've decided that defending makes for a worse contract by lightyears, I spent around an hour on upward and literally every single time I was about to get a defense point, some absurd nonsense would cheat me out of it

but, speak of the devil:

- Updated the Case Global Unusual Effects to draw from a pool of previous years' Halloween Unusual effects during the Scream Fortress IX event.  This applies to all cosmetic cases.
- Fixed all classes doing 3x damage when landing on enemies
- Fixed the Flare Contract Bonus Objective requiring mini-crit kills instead of crit kills
- Made it easier to score "defend an objective" style Contract objectives
- Lowered the requirements for the Amputator Contract's bonus objectives
- Fixed a case where players standing directly in front of the Pyro would not get burned
- Fixed a bug related to the Medi Gun and changing class/loadout while being healed
- Updated Mann vs. Machine
        - Removed the "Faster recharge rate"  upgrades from The Dragon's Fury
        - Fixed the missing "Increased Airblast Push Force" upgrade on The Dragon's Fury

boi they are on a roll this week