Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433990 times)

no dude every guy on the forum wants a piece of your parrot
gosh i'm flattered~

but anyways back on topic here, apparently u can dominate urself in carnival of carnage

I like fireworks, I need more.
The freedom wrapped will fit nicely if anyone wants to trade their warpaint for some hats.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 11:50:33 PM by Emgiell »

quack quack motherduckers

also got a small town bringdown mk.II that might look good as a brass beast

(black box is also strange, even though it has a white border? I didn't know that was possible)

hi post your loving HEAVY loadouts or i will KICK your stuff in

hi post your loving HEAVY loadouts or i will KICK your stuff in
aaah ok here pls don't hurt me

- Fixed a client crash related to weapons with effect meters
- Fixed a bug with the main menu sometimes displaying two character images at the same time
- Fixed the recharge rate for the Fishcake
- Fixed being able to buy airblast upgrades for the Phlogistinator in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed flamethrowers not damaging buildings at close distance
- Fixed a bug related to the Dragon's Fury projectiles not hitting enemies
- Changed The Gunslinger contract objective from "Get a kill with a sentry" to "Get a kill with a mini-sentry"
- Reduced the number of times "Get 5 kills with The Back Scatter in a single life" needs to be scored to 3
- Updated pl_badwater to improve hit detection around some of the staircases

Notes missed from the previous update:
- Fixed the new airblast not honoring airblast vulnerability modifiers on Mann vs. Machine bots
- Fixed the new airblast not benefiting from the airblast force upgrade in Mann vs. Machine
- Fixed The Mantreads not properly granting airblast resistance

- Fixed a client crash related to weapons with effect meters
- Fixed a bug with the main menu sometimes displaying two character images at the same time
- Fixed the recharge rate for the Fishcake
- Fixed being able to buy airblast upgrades for the Phlogistinator in Mann vs. Machine mode
- Fixed flamethrowers not damaging buildings at close distance
- Fixed a bug related to the Dragon's Fury projectiles not hitting enemies
- Changed The Gunslinger contract objective from "Get a kill with a sentry" to "Get a kill with a mini-sentry"
- Reduced the number of times "Get 5 kills with The Back Scatter in a single life" needs to be scored to 3
- Updated pl_badwater to improve hit detection around some of the staircases

Notes missed from the previous update:
- Fixed the new airblast not honoring airblast vulnerability modifiers on Mann vs. Machine bots
- Fixed the new airblast not benefiting from the airblast force upgrade in Mann vs. Machine
- Fixed The Mantreads not properly granting airblast resistance