Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433691 times)

I think he means when they weren't split.
Equalizer beforehand was incredibly OP, imo.
It was more of a "here's a cool weapon we renamed and removed a feature for then created a stuff weapon to go along with it"
I was fine with other people using it in game before the split because it was signaled the soldier had low health.

It was more of a "here's a cool weapon we renamed and removed a feature for then created a stuff weapon to go along with it"
I was fine with other people using it in game before the split because it was signaled the soldier had low health.
Yeah, I like the Escape Plan More than the Equalizer name-wise, and the current Equalizer can go die in a fire.
But also medics can't heal you when you hold it, so it was more of a "get to a health pack" weapon, like the back scratcher.

getting real tired of mini-sentries ruining KotH/Hightower

one of the best ideas I heard someone suggest was for minis to get destroyed when the Engineer died, other popular ideas include range nerfs, damage nerfs, making them cost 101 metal...anything really, an Engineer who wants to be an starfish can easily get away with it way too easily

somehow I don't think that after all this time valve will suddenly change them though
I've used the mini a couple of times, mostly because if my team needs a sentry, they need it now. But a fire rate and range nerf would make it fair for offense play.

I crafted my gunslinger into scrap metal, I hate the mini-sentry with a passion.

getting real tired of mini-sentries ruining KotH/Hightower

one of the best ideas I heard someone suggest was for minis to get destroyed when the Engineer died, other popular ideas include range nerfs, damage nerfs, making them cost 101 metal...anything really, an Engineer who wants to be an starfish can easily get away with it way too easily

somehow I don't think that after all this time valve will suddenly change them though
I'd be happy if they removed the health regen while building.

Nerf range so that it actually has its proper shorter-than-normal-sentry range

Or maybe a post-destruction cooldown so there's less spamming aa

am i the only one who gets messages like once a month asking for my vintages
its annoying i just like having my things

am i the only one who gets messages like once a month asking for my vintages
its annoying i just like having my things
I get messages about my hats
I know them feels

I get messages about my hats
I know them feels
constant people begging for my bills/festive scatter ; ;

did a bunch of hat swapping yesterday

it just keeps getting better

so first this happened 2 days ago

then this happens this morning

i dont even anymore

The amount of lucksman.
It is unmatched by anything TF2 related.

anyone else having trouble playing?

it's telling me the steam servers are too busy and every attempt to launch after that says "no steam servers are currently configured to deliver content for this game"

I tried switching my preferred download server around to no avail