Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431626 times)

Someone unboxed and used a Pallet of Crates in the server I was in last night, since the three types of crates in the system right now all drop together the chat was absolutely flooded

It was the Cratepocalypse

Someone unboxed and used a Pallet of Crates in the server I was in last night, since the three types of crates in the system right now all drop together the chat was absolutely flooded

It was the Cratepocalypse
I should go get some other friends to buy some pallets
we all join a server
UNLEASH HELL

I should go get some other friends to buy some pallets
we all join a server
UNLEASH HELL

Omg yes do it.

I got a Pallet from my first Robo Crate and I assumed at the time that they were either in every crate or incredibly common so I used it instantly

I've only seen two of them unboxed/used since

Unboxed Brotherhood of Arms.
Victory is me.

Is there something wrong with the item server? I just played for a few hours and managed to find nothing despite the cap resetting

I got that claim thingy from a big pile o crates

chord is a musical term
cord is technological/mechanical
oops
Well that makes the point even stronger I guess since it's just changing which 'cuh' sound it is and adding an e.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12347891
this looks horrible with my scout, i want tosslecap

Someone gave out a bunch of crates and I got the appetizer crate and salvaged crate #50. Too bad I already have all the #50 stranges.

Someone gave out a bunch of crates and I got the appetizer crate and salvaged crate #50. Too bad I already have all the #50 stranges.
sell it for 4 keys
or give it to me
the salvaged crate

sell it for a strange grenade launcher and then trade the grenade launcher to me

sell it for a strange grenade launcher and then trade the grenade launcher to me
Im still sitting over here hoping and praying for the s. gl to be in a new crate and plumet.

Anyone here every try the xbox controller with TF2?