Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2469806 times)

I got a question to ask. How do you take pictures of your classes in the loadout screen?

Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (sometimes it's abbreviated) while in-game.  After alt + tabbing or quitting, open an image editor (MS Paint) and paste the image into the document.

You can either do that or just take a screenshot in-game (F12 by default, I believe) and find the file on your computer.  I think after you take a screenshot the dialog box gives you the option to see the location of the file or something like that.

Masterlegodude posted the 2nd solution while I was typing this, but whatever.

Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (sometimes it's abbreviated) while in-game.  After alt + tabbing or quitting, open an image editor (MS Paint) and paste the image into the document.

I'm like 90% sure if you try this with TF2 you'll just end up with a large black rectangle

I was about to be donated the hats that would get me my most coveted hat for personal use because I find it lovey, the Bill's hat. But then I was clearing my friends list and I accidentally defriended him and then changed my name and I re-added him but he hasn't been online in forever..

Whyyyyy are Bill's Hats going down in price?

Duplication and loss of interest I guess.

Good that bills are going down yay.

Selling Strange Shovel if anyone's interested

Using the Direct Hit really puts me in an elitist mood regarding Demomen and other Soldiers

i just got my 1000 pyro kills achievement
5 kills later i got my 1000 total kills achievement
what

i just got my 1000 pyro kills achievement
5 kills later i got my 1000 total kills achievement
what
Wow, I was sniping days ago on TF2 and earned 1000 sniper kills A.K.A: Kill everyone you meet. Thats just too forgetin awesome

137 minutes - current session

Drops: 0