Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433330 times)

- Boost is now only partially lost on air jumps instead of all jumps

what the heck!!! that makes it so good now

happy birthday you silly man

thanks bb (;!!!

Just found a Reserve Crate gg

Just found a Reserve Crate gg
I'll trade you for one of the stranges in that box

I'll trade you for one of the stranges in that box

I got a Fan

Having to move all my items to an alt account.  The last time I played tf2, the process didn't close properly and continued to run in the background without my knowledge while I was using cheat engine to use a Dark Souls mod.  Now I'm scared that I'm going to get VAC banned because it's utter stuff and for some reason they take all of your TF2 items if you do get banned.

I got a Fan
ILL GIVE YOU A STRANGE F.MACKEREL FOR THAT
sucker

No seriously, are you trading that?

I was actually alright with unboxing the S. Fan until I realized it A) tracks kills (loving really? it couldn't have tracked kills aided or some stuff?) and B) is the lowest-valued item in the crate (I actually lost money unboxing that)

No seriously, are you trading that?

I guess

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=182729135
Best hat ever, Its approved for the game :0

You weren't around for Halloween I see

Oh my god that animated short, lol.

I think the Scout's "Oh my God oh my God oh my God!" from the recent MvM update is the same one heard in that Scream Bloody Fortress video (there's a fourth "Oh my God" in the Scream Bloody Fortress video, but they still sound alike)

Which makes me more curious of whether or not that's an official video that's just a work in progress
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 03:31:32 AM by Masterlegodude »

Having to move all my items to an alt account.  The last time I played tf2, the process didn't close properly and continued to run in the background without my knowledge while I was using cheat engine to use a Dark Souls mod.  Now I'm scared that I'm going to get VAC banned because it's utter stuff and for some reason they take all of your TF2 items if you do get banned.
i don't think you will, and if you do just contact steam support and make a ticket and they will probably help you out, but for now, keep the items on the alt account

Golden Strange Pan anybody?
(These actually exist)

Started playing the new MvM missons last night.

Giant huntsman snipers with crits that deal over 300 dmg.
It seems valves trying to find every possible way to tell us they hate us.