Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2432996 times)

now we have a choice between a parachute and a pair-of-shoes.

And people using either will kneel to my Reserve Shooter Soldier lol. Parachute's going to get forgeted by the Reserve Shooter, and the fact the Pyro and the Soldier both have it makes it worse. Still sounds like a fantastic weapon, I'm just saying it'll be tough.

I played in a 1v1 against my friend as a reserve shooter+degreaser pyro once

if you can play with that set and not feel like a giant scumbag something is wrong with you

I played in a 1v1 against my friend as a reserve shooter+degreaser pyro once

if you can play with that set and not feel like a giant scumbag something is wrong with you

If you can play as Pyro with the Degreaser without feeling dirty something's wrong with you. It's too easy, it doesn't even matter what your second and melee are you can still pull off kills with ease, I use the Degreaser when the rare chance arises I do play Pyro but that's only because it's the "best" flamethrower.

i always use stock flamethrower because after stock valve decided pyro was just too balanced

If you can play as Pyro with the Degreaser without feeling dirty something's wrong with you. It's too easy, it doesn't even matter what your second and melee are you can still pull off kills with ease, I use the Degreaser when the rare chance arises I do play Pyro but that's only because it's the "best" flamethrower.
I only use the degreaser when I know I'll probably have to face the enemy face to face or when I'm playing asupporty pyro protecting the medic. Other than that I use the default.

I don't think I've unequipped this since I got it, it's just so satisfying to charge up with a flare gun, then sneak up behind the action and obliterate the entire enemy team

People get so much more upset about it than combo Pyros for some reason despite it being infinitely easier to kill a Phlog Pyro

If they're not powered up they're hardly a threat and can be dispatched with relative ease even if they ambush you because direct flamethrower damage is agonizingly slow, and if they fill their bar then 100%+ speed classes can run away, Soldiers and Demomen can knock them back and/or explosive jump away, and Heavies can single-handedly kill them if they focus their fire during the taunt animation

People never seem to remember that you can just retreat for a few seconds and completely defuse the situation, they always backpedal and attempt to kill you while you run at them (which does work a lot of the time but still)

I don't think I've unequipped this since I got it, it's just so satisfying to charge up with a flare gun, then sneak up behind the action and obliterate the entire enemy team

People get so much more upset about it than combo Pyros for some reason despite it being infinitely easier to kill a Phlog Pyro

If they're not powered up they're hardly a threat and can be dispatched with relative ease even if they ambush you because direct flamethrower damage is agonizingly slow, and if they fill their bar then 100%+ speed classes can run away, Soldiers and Demomen can knock them back and/or explosive jump away, and Heavies can single-handedly kill them if they focus their fire during the taunt animation

People never seem to remember that you can just retreat for a few seconds and completely defuse the situation, they always backpedal and attempt to kill you while you run at them (which does work a lot of the time but still)
how do you craft a strange?

will valve ever change their anti cheat system

i will admit i use the degreaser flare gun combo.
i use the flare gu  mainly for heavies though cause dealing 90 damage a shot to a slow fat man from across the map is so effective

strange backburner cigaretteets

What about doing 90 damage per shot?
while firing flares at the pistols ROF?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:40:51 PM by BreadFish »

parachute:
Alt fire to release parachute, the parachute reduces the rate you fall at greatly.
+grants 40% more knockback from all sources
(includes your own rockets)
+resist mini crits
-no random crits

also reg rename that phlog Horsell common