Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431296 times)

"Updated Merasmus's curses to remove all projectiles and sentry gun ammo when teleporting players to the middle of the map"
Yay!

bu
but
btu
but
but
but

where's the boss fight :(

I'm waiting for the server mods that let you use a command to turn into the bumper carts.

They banned the weapon that would justify my point in it being OP for 6s (Reserve Shooter is banned in 6s). The reason Pyro isn't used much in 6s is because it's not as versatile as the other classes, and if the Reserve Shooter wasn't banned then I'm sure there wouldn't be two Soldiers.
I think replacing a scout would be more beneficial than replacing a soldier

I think replacing a scout would be more beneficial than replacing a soldier

See I thought that too, but if you think about it, if Pyro is played defensively, it's absolutely fantastic, so much more than using it as an offensive class. In other words a good Pyro is a fantastic pocket because they can keep the medic alive (from reflecting rockets/stickies to being able to shut down scouts trying to pick the medic off, with the Reserve Shooter he'd make even more of an impression and probably make it near impossible for a Scout to take him out, in other words they'd NEED a Sniper) better than almost any other class.

So you can get a Necro Smasher Strangifier out of the Halloween crates

They're going for $30 each on the Market

So you can get a Necro Smasher Strangifier out of the Halloween crates

They're going for $30 each on the Market
Yeah, this is because it's an exclusive strangifier that isn't listed on the crate content.
I hope to one day acquire a strange Necro Smasher to replace my frying pan.

Some stuff
       - Fixed players being able to construct buildings in the spawn areas
Hallelujah.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:04:16 PM by BlockoCrafter »

They added in new character pictures to the main menu that are wearing the new Halloween items

Why does that coat's quality look so garbage, especially below the waist?

Why does that coat's quality look so garbage, especially below the waist?
Why does everything use low quality textures

Is anyone else seeing people still move after dying?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:23:52 PM by masterockets »

Yeah there's some new bugs where cosmetics float around the player you're spectating (they can see it too, it's trippy), a second ragdoll floats above dead players for a few seconds, and the payload cart doesn't heal people near it

Worth the wait

volvo gib rebirth hat or riot

Why does everything use low quality textures
When i had really high textures i could play for a half a minute before being sent to desktop without warning
The fix is to just set it low, because it seems the crashes have everything to do with graphical settings
But i could be very much wrong

volvo gib rebirth hat or riot

Oh people were rioting a minute after rebirth wasn't released.

And I'm sure they still are.

Undocumented changes
Added new main menu classes.
Added Robot Pyro Collectible Figure Promo.
Renamed two Unusual effects
Haunted Phantasm Jr to Ghastly Ghosts Jr
Attrib_Particle86 to Haunted Phantasm Jr
Apparently we have a promo box