Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2415090 times)

Anyone else fond of the Team Service Announcements?
Personal Favorites
The descriptions themselves are pretty informant and the videos are great.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 06:29:02 PM by Alphadin »

Welp, my friend Panpour5 unboxed a factory new Isotope Strange Unusual Masked Mender Medi-Gun
I will buy for 1 million dollars!

those are pretty good actually

I basically loaded my backpack with buds.
I'm waiting for them to at least be 13 keys again

I basically loaded my backpack with buds.
I'm waiting for them to at least be 13 keys again

People aren't accepting them as currency if I remember correctly.

So, I don't think this will ever happen.

What kind of scout loadout (hats, weps, miscs and taunts) can I get with a Pink Genuine Killer exclusive, a pink vintage camera beard and a stealthy scarf and a box trot?

What kind of scout loadout (hats, weps, miscs and taunts) can I get with a Pink Genuine Killer exclusive, a pink vintage camera beard and a stealthy scarf and a box trot?

In all honesty that's a pretty pointless question to ask without more information, nobody knows what weapons you use or what cosmetics you like or your preference in killstreaks or item qualities except you

You've got 4 keys worth of stuff unless you somehow manage to find someone willing to pay extra for pink paint, look up some scout items and add them together, then swap things out as necessary to fit into your budget

so does anyone actually know exactly when we get new contracts cause they said "every week" but I got one like yesterday and one a couple days ago so I'm just confused as to the timing

so does anyone actually know exactly when we get new contracts cause they said "every week" but I got one like yesterday and one a couple days ago so I'm just confused as to the timing

It's too early to discern a pattern but it appears to be every Wednesday and Saturday

And now, something from Facepunch...

Quote from: Cryme Tyme

http://neoridley.tumblr.com/post/123821356468
Quote from: teddthebucfan
"It costs 400,000 dollars to raise this child for twelve years."
Quote from: iAmaNewb
"WHO TOUCHED MY SON!"
Quote from: Hunter-Spy
"I think I'll take ya son out for a steak dinnah tonight, whaddya think 'bout that?"
Quote from: Hogie bear
"Shh! My son, is asleep."
Quote from: godzirra
Some people think they can outsmart me.

Maybe, maybe.

But I have yet to meet one who can outsmart 5th grader.

What are your guys's favorite skins from gun mettle? Mine above all is the sand cannon, that thing is so nice

What are your guys's favorite skins from gun mettle? Mine above all is the sand cannon, that thing is so nice
Current Event is pretty sweet

Stock skin is best skin

#vanilla4lyf

Most of the gun mettle skins arent really that intresting to me except for the unusual ones.

I hate that the unusuals might have crap skins to :/ it's best to just wait until actually good looking skins come out.