Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2480440 times)

i raise it to a scrap and a wep

3 ref is the best I can do for ya.

I'll give you two crates

that's two potential burning team captains

I'll give you two crates

that's two potential burning team captains
I unboxed about 50 crates in this one day.
and I just now learned it's not worth it.

i have an assload of crates in my inventory, who wants to give them a new home

i'll keep a few for later unboxing but the rest MUST GO!

i need a good laugh
someone be a richard and combine the sticky jumper and caber

i have an assload of crates in my inventory, who wants to give them a new home

i'll keep a few for later unboxing but the rest MUST GO!
I will take
all the crates.

Hey, what happens if you combine that jiggle-boned players mod with cl_first_person_uses_world_model and tf_taunt_first_person?

Finally got all the cosmetics I wanted. Now I'm just working on entrepreneur ing everything out.

He hates your lime green gloves

I do too, and also your bright yellow Spy balaclava

Bad colors, bad bad yucky, yuck yuck colors for those items and those characters

I don't understand this reaction at all haha

Lime and pink paint are only used by the fashionably challenged, people who want to say "look at me, my hats are painted the most expensive and obnoxious colors!", or owners of one or more cosmetics in a very small collection that actually looks good in those colors (the gloves aren't one of them)

Lime and pink paint are only used by the fashionably challenged, people who want to say "look at me, my hats are painted the most expensive and obnoxious colors!", or owners of one or more cosmetics in a very small collection that actually looks good in those colors (the gloves aren't one of them)

I totally agree, which is why none of my other classes use lime or pink. I was going for an Ash Ketchum-looking Scout, but because you can't have a red hat with a blue jacket, the effect didn't work out too well. I was thinking about getting black gloves to make it more like Red, but I'm also kinda tired of trading haha.

I do too, and also your bright yellow Spy balaclava

I was going for Lemongrab from Adventure Time, which is why his face is on the pin.

I totally agree, which is why none of my other classes use lime or pink. I was going for an Ash Ketchum-looking Scout, but because you can't have a red hat with a blue jacket, the effect didn't work out too well. I was thinking about getting black gloves to make it more like Red, but I'm also kinda tired of trading haha.

I was going for Lemongrab from Adventure Time, which is why his face is on the pin.
Fine, you are excused

For now