Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433615 times)

so it looks like they changed the entire crate drop system when invasion came out because I didn't play for over a month and now I'm being barraged with a set of crates every time I launch the game
Tbh I like this system more if it actually separates crate and item drops. It was so loving annoying to spend hours playing and getting nothing but crates and a few actual items.

Tbh I like this system more if it actually separates crate and item drops. It was so loving annoying to spend hours playing and getting nothing but crates and a few actual items.

Crates have always been separate from the regular item drops

do you ever just

The TF YouTube channel uploaded some taunt videos, get hype

Mannrobics
Bad Pipes
Bucking Bronco
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:09:30 PM by Regulith »

« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 10:35:42 PM by Truce »

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS REAL

NO RANDOM CRITS ON THE ZATOICHI
WRAP ASSASSIN LESS USELESS
BEGGAR'S BAZOOKA NERF
CLEANER'S CARBINE BUFF
DEGREASER NERF
AMPUTATOR BUFF
VACCINATOR FIXED ???
CROSSBOW BUFF
TIDE TURNER NERF

IT'S A SMISSMAS MIRACLE

WRAP ASSASSIN LESS USELESS

What..? How? Like the only 'downside' it has now which I can't even say is a big deal is the inability to pick the ball back up which was rarely something people did/could do. And now it recharges faster and has splash.

[im-g width=1000]http://i.imgur.com/oDiMnnL.jpg[/img]
What happen???
If you put a new file in the custom folder it might have caused it, that is how I get that bug

Also now panic engineer is more viable yay

Also now panic engineer is more viable yay

Panic Attack ANYTHING is viable now

Few things get me excited quite like a good list of weapon fixes

god bless cleaners carbine and pocket pistol

heatmaker and carbine have better synergy now

happy to see that pyros get healed by airblasting teammates, maybe they'll help the burning engineer more
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:36:16 PM by Badger »

half of these changes make me yell YESSSS
and the other half makes me yell NOOO

So phlog is now even more op

So I'm looking at the new skins, and I think I actually like the "free" skins more than the ones in the cases

With the exception of some of the Pyroland skins

I really hate that the regular ones still can't be strange or unusual though

So phlog is now even more op

Yeah I'm really not sure what the hell is going on there, one of the things that made the Phlog somewhat okay is that they made it so you can't just taunt right next to an enemy Heavy without getting ground to bits like you could when it first came out