Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2491686 times)

it was a false alarm, forget

A person gave out false information to valve and everyone saying that you can speed up reloading and shooting speed by increasing the animation speed, this guy never actually tested it and it was clearly FALSE

Valve will most likely allow it again and hopefully we could kill the guy who gave out this misleading information on r/tf2

A person gave out false information to valve and everyone saying that you can speed up reloading and shooting speed by increasing the animation speed, this guy never actually tested it and it was clearly FALSE
this guy never actually tested it and it was clearly FALSE
clearly FALSE
clearly
FALSE

Is valve genuinely handicapped?

Is it even possible to have faith in the TF2 dev """""team""""" at this point?

I have believed for quite a while that the dev team is secretly a 14 year old kid

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:19:07 AM by giant tootsie rolls »

That's a very unnecessary page stretch

Anyway, from what i read on Facepunch, the custom animations thing could also be to prevent hiding the view models entirely

i see no page stretch...?
Of course you don't, you have dual high res monitors

But for us normies that use 1360x768 to 1920x1080 res monitors, an image that is 3200x870, there's a horizontal page stretch

You put two gifs screen-sized side by side

https://soundcloud.com/r-a-g-e-442591593/soldier-girl
This guy does a very convincing Soldier impression and sings a small bit of Barbie Girl (feat. Engineer)

- Matchmaking
        - Competitive Mode
                - Abandon penalty times are now longer for first-time abandoners with a low number of games played
                - Abandoning a game now results in significant rank loss. This loss is always greater than losing a given match.
                - Fixed an issue where players could drop and reconnect too many times before triggering an abandon
- Weapon viewmodels
        - The field-of-view slider has been re-added to Adv. Options menu (range: 54 to 70 degrees)
                - This feature is now allowed in Competitive Mode
        - Improved and fixed many animations when using a higher viewmodel field-of-view
- Your class portrait will now always be the innermost in the match status HUD (top center) and will have a slightly brighter background
- Fixed players being able to avoid a vote-kick by reconnecting to the server at the right time
- Fixed Engineer teleporter exits sometimes detonating when used due to invisible geometry
- Fixed getting a black screen if the chat window was open when the match stats were being shown
- Fixed a client crash related to the animation system

these are all good. yes please.

i wish people still played mann up