Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433646 times)

But how do you explain this?!

[img width=300 ]https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/c/c7/Steamworkshop_tf2_pyros_hollowhead_thumb.jpg?t=20140316111030[/img]

Every instance of Pyro is a different Pyro with their own secrets hidden beneath their mask

Every instance of Pyro is a different Pyro with their own secrets hidden beneath their mask
this is a sin to humanity

im in a achievement_idle server, then some pro keeps killing me, then another one comes then keeps chasing me everytime i spawn and they wont stop killing me. loving scouts, this makes me want to murder them irl

what the forget do i do?
keep running?
they got a loving strategy
im raging. i want to cut all these people's heads and sell in a black market- i'm getting psychotic-- >:OO
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:11:19 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

I drew a scout.

EWHAT THE forget IS THAT

im in a achievement_idle server, then some pro keeps killing me, then another one comes then keeps chasing me everytime i spawn and they wont stop killing me. loving scouts, this makes me want to murder them irl

what the forget do i do?
keep running?
they got a loving strategy
im raging. i want to cut all these people's heads and sell in a black market- i'm getting psychotic-- >:OO
Pro scouts will forget you up almost more than any class, besides spy and sniper.
-If you are a soldier you will learn that a shotgun is better for fighting jumpy scouts than a rocket launcher.
-If you are heavy you just need to learn how to aim the minigun very fast
-GG if you are demo, no hitscan can suck for a jumpy scout.
-Sniper, fully charged body shot or an instant scoped headshot will do, though otherwise you're left with random crits or Jarate+bushwacka
-As a scout, its better to be erratic but not jumping when fighting other scouts, as jumping can leave you very vulnerable for hitscan weapons, especially after your double jump.
-As a spy, the revolver can take down a scout relatively fast if your aim is good.
-Engineer has a shotty most of the time, but is still fairly weak alone against a scout. Soldier is only able to do well with shotty due to the large health pool.
-Pyro has a conal particle weapon that puts a DoT on the scout and is at about the range of an effective scattergun shot, so a decent counter if you are good at pyro, though a sneaky jumpy scout will always win, especially if they keep their distance and scatter you.
-Medic has a speed advantage but lets be honest, this part is a joke. we are talking about good scouts, not new to the game scouts here. Use the speed advantage to get near someone who can kill the scout

I think sniper can be fun to play, but I am not very good at getting headshots. Most of my time spent playing has been as soldier, demoman, or heavy.

this would make sense
except that I also always have a balloonicorn floating behind me too
and as sniper my gun is a balloonicorn

delet this

they keep throwing flying guillotines, shoot stock scatterguns with/out crits and use sandman..
they probably just run in circles around me or try to get far from me..

maybe one day ill be able to beat their asses to hell and decapitate them