Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431812 times)

The game would be mostly fine if they're implemented the old autobalance system and made it where people can join mid round, those two things honestly make the game hard to enjoy right now

Well, since people got tired of the forced autobalance, Valve made it strictly voluntary. You can still use the old autobalance but, I'm getting the feeling Valve is silently teaching us a lesson.

Now joining games midround, well you could always form a party with your friends from the top and if you crash out you can rejoin, but I think they've disabled that feature or something. Kind of a problem indeed.

Honestly autobalance is fine as long as it waits until the end of the round. They should also scramble the teams on map change.

Well, since people got tired of the forced autobalance, Valve made it strictly voluntary. You can still use the old autobalance but, I'm getting the feeling Valve is silently teaching us a lesson.

Now joining games midround, well you could always form a party with your friends from the top and if you crash out you can rejoin, but I think they've disabled that feature or something. Kind of a problem indeed.
As of right now it does not (or very rarely) fill up the server halfway through a match, despite it claiming its looking for players. Because of there being no forced autobalance, this means one team will get stomped and make people leave, causing an uneven match with no fill in players. This has happened countless times to me and it seriously is ruining the game for me, as I used to love tf2.

For the party rejoin thing, i had to restart my game because of a glitch with the chat box preventing me from accessing menus or using my mouse. After I( got in i tried to join my friend while he was on dustbowl and it did not put me in the match for any of the 3 rounds, despite empty slots and saying i was queued to join.

why does everyone in this game have such a BAD FASHION SENSE

why does everyone in this game have such a BAD FASHION SENSE
same reason why they wear cargo shorts and mlp tshirts with bright neon green sneakers in real life

same reason why they wear cargo shorts and mlp tshirts with bright neon green sneakers in real life
you reminded me of this image

Why whenever I play with bots it always ends up with 6 demos and medics on the enemy team

They should also scramble the teams on map change.
that would be niiice
and i think the way they're handling auto balance now is alright, but maybe if no one opts in it could just randomly pick people on that team to swap to the other team or something
you reminded me of this image

top 10 anime battles

i think they should make a slightly more complex autobalance system that takes a bunch of variables into account such as if the person is queued with friends and how long they've been on the team for but voluntary autobalance is still a nice feature.

I'm loving livid with this game rn

it's crashed while loading an official valve server (not in the community TF2 section) seven loving times this week.
not only that, but almost every time I get off TF2 it's because of a glitch that disallows me from playing a game of TF2 on Casual or Matchmaking, and yes, it's not a ban. I apparently cannot join a match as another member of my party is currently in one. Where's my loving party member then.
oh and another thing, I can no longer quit TF2 from the menu, and have to shut it down in the Task Manager, because every time I click quit game, it crashes my computer.

Goddammit valve the update is amazing but did you have to break everything NOT Pyro related

oh and another thing, I can no longer quit TF2 from the menu, and have to shut it down in the Task Manager, because every time I click quit game, it crashes my computer.
strange, the game just stops responding when i attempt to quit the game normally

I recently realized something.

The fan of war is literally the best melee weapon

just hit once and shoot