Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433726 times)

I recently realized something.

The fan of war is literally the best melee weapon

just hit once and shoot
meatshot 8)

why does everyone in this game have such a BAD FASHION SENSE

I recently realized something.

The fan of war is literally the best melee weapon

just hit once and shoot
or i mean you could just shoot them with your shotgun instead of like taking out the fan, hitting them with it, then switching back to the scatter and then meatshot 8) ing them
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:04:47 PM by Quote Story »

I saw this and couldn't resist trading for it

I hear it can be used as an infinite use noise maker to quack at people
:cookieMonster:

I'm loving livid with this game rn

it's crashed while loading an official valve server (not in the community TF2 section) seven loving times this week.
not only that, but almost every time I get off TF2 it's because of a glitch that disallows me from playing a game of TF2 on Casual or Matchmaking, and yes, it's not a ban. I apparently cannot join a match as another member of my party is currently in one. Where's my loving party member then.
oh and another thing, I can no longer quit TF2 from the menu, and have to shut it down in the Task Manager, because every time I click quit game, it crashes my computer.

Goddammit valve the update is amazing but did you have to break everything NOT Pyro related

OK what the forget now I can barely even play.
Like, 90% of the time I click Join Game, the game crashes once it loads.

i love this game, i wish i could play it, but i experience incredible lag on any valve server. on the community servers im fine

i've completed every merc. park contract

now i just gotta do the bonuses!

ahaha now people are figuring out that the phlogistinator is once again overpowered

ahaha now people are figuring out that the phlogistinator is once again overpowered

it's absurd. phlog needs to do mini-crits.

its sad the phlog is so op bc it does actually have its uses just by concept. it's a really scary thing to have when a heavy is about to pin you. hit that mf button and they'll be running away from YOU

its sad the phlog is so op bc it does actually have its uses just by concept. it's a really scary thing to have when a heavy is about to pin you. hit that mf button and they'll be running away from YOU
this is the reason i use a loose cannon

that is if i can even land a double donk hahahhahahahhahahaha

realtalk tho the amount of times i've been on a cool killstreak and suddenly the whirr of a minigun and a constant stream of bullets pins me to a corner as it pivots towards me is terrifying

btw what loadouts do you guys use for what you main?
i main pyro and i mostly use the flamethrower or backburner, the shotgun or scorch shot, and mailbox or homewrecker

beerbomb guy

A: loose cannon - chargin targe - scotsman skullcutter
B: iron bomber - stock sticky launcher - prinny machete

I use the default demo loadout, with stock melee reskins. the iron bomber is a crutch for those who can't aim pills