Author Topic: Can't access JVS packs  (Read 604 times)

I added them to the add-ons folder (if that's what you're supposed to do) and they won't show up in game even when I enabled them in the custom game menu.

I added them to the add-ons folder (if that's what you're supposed to do) and they won't show up in game even when I enabled them in the custom game menu.

Did you restart BL?

several times. by the way i'm new so is rtb pref on this website or on the blockland program?

i have a feeling this is not a technical issue but something i'm doing wrong

i also downloaded the round corner pack and it's in add-ons too but it does not show up

don't unzip the files
place them in documents/bl/add-ons

are you selecting Custom as your gamemode and selecting the add-ons you want to load?

several times. by the way i'm new so is rtb pref on this website or on the blockland program?
To get to the RTB Preferences, go to the admin menu, hit Server Settings and hit Preferences.

don't unzip the files
place them in documents/bl/add-ons
Yeah, don't do that.  Keep them zipped.

are you selecting Custom as your gamemode and selecting the add-ons you want to load?
Yeah, make sure that you're choosing the custom game mode.  From there you have to choose JVS_<NAME>.

Please post a console.log as well if none of this helped.
Your console.log will be found in Libraries\Documents\Blockland (Windows) or /Users/yourusername/My Documents/Blockland (Macintosh).

To get to the RTB Preferences, go to the admin menu, hit Server Settings and hit Preferences.

Yeah, don't do that.  Keep them zipped.

Yeah, make sure that you're choosing the custom game mode.  From there you have to choose JVS_<NAME>.

Also to add, make sure you aren't running Blockland in a mode where it can't access your documents as this will make it screw over.

Please post a console.log as well if none of this helped.
Your console.log will be found in Libraries\Documents\Blockland (Windows) or /Users/yourusername/My Documents/Blockland (Macintosh).

They should be working now after the latest BL update.

i got it fixed by reinstalling blockland and DL my addons agen.