Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Live Voice IcyGamma [OFFLINE] [SeventhSandwich: Nom nom]
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
Author
Topic: Live Voice IcyGamma [OFFLINE] [SeventhSandwich: Nom nom] (Read 4306 times)
Sheath
August 17, 2012, 10:49:55 PM
Quote from: Ben Grapevine on August 17, 2012, 10:49:03 PM
You were the one completely unprepared!
thats mah job
Ad Bot
Advertisement
SeventhSandwich
August 17, 2012, 10:50:53 PM
I got kicked because I couldn't eat my banana loud enough.
RedGajin
August 17, 2012, 10:51:20 PM
ok
let me see how big of a download teamspeak is and i might hop in
Ben Grapevine
August 17, 2012, 10:51:26 PM
Quote from: SeventhSandwich on August 17, 2012, 10:50:53 PM
I got kicked because I couldn't eat my banana loud enough.
that was a banana? LOL
Edman
August 17, 2012, 10:59:28 PM
Lol that was fun.
Edman is scandalous.
MrMcCakey
August 17, 2012, 11:03:21 PM
"Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients."
:c
Ben Grapevine
August 17, 2012, 11:06:20 PM
TATR
«
Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:07:58 PM by Ben Grapevine
»
SeventhSandwich
August 17, 2012, 11:08:16 PM
lame. I got banned for calling myself Badspot.
I was gonna do a sweet impression too.
MrMcCakey
August 17, 2012, 11:09:54 PM
why can't i get my loving mic to work aaaaaa
Ben Grapevine
August 17, 2012, 11:10:13 PM
yeah not cool icy we are keeping this alive
SeventhSandwich
August 17, 2012, 11:14:46 PM
free tibet!
MrMcCakey
August 17, 2012, 11:18:22 PM
okay I think I got my mic to work
can I rejoin
Sheath
August 17, 2012, 11:19:19 PM
You were just sitting around in the lobby doing nothing after recording, have to keep you moving along.
Edman
August 17, 2012, 11:20:14 PM
Wow 10/10 icy is fun to talk to.
RedGajin
August 17, 2012, 11:27:27 PM
so can we still join or am i late?
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
4
5
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Live Voice IcyGamma [OFFLINE] [SeventhSandwich: Nom nom]