Author Topic: Yrimr, person who calls everyone Redneck without knowing the definition  (Read 1970 times)

Both OP and Yrimr were being idiots.
IMO this
you could've just ignored him, he was just trying to be apparently funny

what kind of name is yrimr

it sounds like you're saying "RIMMER"

a famous person who does "pro terraria boss fight" videos is called yrimr on youtube. he's pretty good, he defeated the dungeon guardian, the most invincible monster in the game that was never meant to be killed.

a famous person who does "pro terraria boss fight" videos is called yrimr on youtube. he's pretty good, he defeated the dungeon guardian, the most invincible monster in the game that was never meant to be killed.

I used Cheat Engine and accomplished the same thing.

thats yrimir. yrimIr

pronounced RIMEER

I used Cheat Engine and accomplished the same thing.

He did it legitly.

IMO this
you could've just ignored him, he was just trying to be apparently funny
If he was being funny, he would not tell everyone to get out of the server. He was not joking.

If he was being funny, he would not tell everyone to get out of the server. He was not joking.

I could tell you the same thing, but that doesn't mean I'm serious.

Either way, with the point being that he is taken care of, there was no need for further anger towards such an imbecile.

Well he cant be the real Yrimir