Author Topic: Jasa and Furdle's CRP (+ CrazyCrypt)  (Read 2625 times)

seriously jasa unban furdle he's never done anything useful ever.
So Furdle is banned and you are telling him to unban him because he is not useful. What?

I don't really know what OP is tryin to get at. Just seems like he's butthurt.

Killing.. is pretty much the point of CityRPs. Why else would the cop job be available?

That's pretty funny, I remember you whining your ass off(like just kept whining and whining) about me not giving you the money I got from killing then arresting furdle. I am under no obligation to give you money I rightfully obtained, just because someone killed you then they got killed.

But yes, furdle can get a little annoying with his DMing and whatnot.

Double post; Yes I also realize I am late to the party but I do tend to avoid drama. I still felt my post was necessary.

Well, im not sure if its better to have badmins, or no admins at all. Im talking about PSP's crp. People just randomly kill each other for no reason, no cops around and event spamming everywhere. One day i asked psp if he knew about this and shouldn't he have admmins there?
This is what i found out:

1. Pspp has no admins

2. Event spamming and freekilling IS allowed on the server...

I think I do a decent job at administrating. I don't DM often and I follow the rules. I ban/kick people for breaking rules and I am fairly nice.

I do think Furdle needs to stop DMing as much as he does. He most likely won't be de-admined because it's his build/idea (although he had many people help him).

It's a really fun server once you get a business or a well-paying job. It's meant to not be easy (pickpockets taking money, being killed, other setbacks).