Author Topic: Kade=stressed, and it's affecting sleep  (Read 1262 times)

Hello everybody, lately i've started having trouble getting to sleep. i used to be fine, but now i start to take a while to fall asleep, and after lying there for some time, god awful thoughts start to pop in. they usually end up sending a kind of panic signal. at least i think so. i get a wave of cold and my heart rate rises and i usually frown at the thought. they are hard to get to gtfo. these thoughts have been keeping me up at night as much as i want to sleep.

i've asked my parents about something as simple as melatonin to help me fall asleep, though i'm not sure if it's a good idea until a doctor or something says so

tl;dr: Can't sleep, want to, wat do?

how 2 relieve stress? i'm obviously stressing about something.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 12:53:59 AM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Take 400 sleeping pills you'll have no trouble sleeping ever again

i'll have no trouble waking up in coma-land either.

embrace it with coffee and go on a creative binge.
i'll have no trouble waking up in coma-land either.
that's what she was implying by "ever again" dur

melatonin
Melatonin shouldn't be used too often though, just a precaution.

It sounds like you're under stress from something though.

Take one sleeping pill for every cup of coffee you drink. I really want to know what would happen if someone did this.

Take one sleeping pill for every cup of coffee you drink. I really want to know what would happen if someone did this.
by mixing the two you'll probably be incredibly wired or incredibly tired, depending on the person. no

i understand that. i never wanted to really get into sleeping supplements or pills, but i'm losing a lot of sleep over this stress stuff.

melatonin is completely safe under any circumstance unless you take twenty metric stufftons of it at once

melatonin is completely safe under any circumstance unless you take twenty metric stufftons of it at once
Not if you're 13 or under from what the warning labels on the bedtime teas say.  The labels apparently say that there's risk of adverse development for young teens/pre-pubescents.  That's just what I'm reading off these labels though and probably a whole box of bedtime tea/bottle of melatonin pills wouldn't be even near enough.

but i'm losing a lot of sleep over this stress stuff.
So you are stressing over something?  Eliminate the stress then.

well stuff, maybe tea will help some. it's 2 loving o clock dammit ;_;

Take 400 sleeping pills you'll have no trouble sleeping ever again
you are dead

not big surprise
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 01:54:01 AM by Trogtor »

obviously you should fap
That wastes 10-20 minutes of your time.

how would i relieve this stress?

no i'm not going to masturbate

how do i relieve stress? i've no idea how