Author Topic: AoB App  (Read 2547 times)

So here it is, this is what I through together in an attempt to get into the Blockland's Harvard, AoB.
Improved the interior.

The Front

Distant Side View

Side View

Furniture-less Interior

More Interior

Even More Interior

Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 09:07:03 PM by Continous »

Yes I said that, don't think there really is any better clan.

It's very bland and you should really furnish the damn building.

Really doubt just from that exterior that it won't get you in.

I like the interior tho. Really nice walls and goes well with the ceiling/floor.

But what is the build supposed to be?

The interior is pretty good, but you really should add some furniture. I don't really like the exterior...at all...

The interior is alright, but the exterior isn't looking to great. It could also use some furniture, and maybe you could add a little bit of landscaping outside.

Not AoB quality but it's OK

Though it really boils down to Rem's decision I would say no, the interior isn't finished and the exterior is boxy and bland.

-snip-
I'm not sure what you're laughing about AoB is pretty good at building.

And i can't recall any builds of high quality by Sleven anyways so who is he to laugh. YOU CANNOT LAUGH AT ALL!

And i can't recall any builds of high quality by Sleven anyways so who is he to laugh. YOU CANNOT LAUGH AT ALL!

That was completely unnecessary.  You are just asking to get banned at this rate.

I'm not sure what you're laughing about AoB is pretty good at building.

AoB would be the Harvard of BL if they completed something more than every two years then didn't drop back into nothingness for a year.

Well, I appreciate the feedback :D

Though for people who just insulted the build, I am disappointed, be like Sleven, who actually told me WHY he doesn't like it. Same with Providence. I will be remodeling the exterior and interior of this build in an attempt to make it better.