i'm bored with blockland, what do

Author Topic: i'm bored with blockland, what do  (Read 2039 times)

Even if your not the best builder you can still build stuff.
which doesn't help with making a server because people will leave if it's not a good build

which doesn't help with making a server because people will leave if it's not a good build

Not necessarily

Not necessarily
The worse the build is, the stupider (or smaller) your playerbase is.

You could build with a friend.

Because all you do is act depressed and act stupid. :/ As if you are a weak person that cannot do anything.

And you always say i cant to everything people say.

If you actully try maybe you could do somthing.

Because all you do is act depressed and act stupid. :/ As if you are a weak person that cannot do anything.

And you always say i cant to everything people say.
because i can't and because i am a weak person that cannot do anything?

anyways we're getting off topic

Why do people bother suggesting stuff to this person when all she does is turn each and every suggestion down?

If you're not gonna do any of our suggestions, lock the topic or quit playing or something.
You've shot down all of our suggestions because they would require actual effort and they're not some magical cure.

If you're bored of Blockland, find something to make you not bored of it or stop playing. No one is forcing you to keep playing it.

If you're not gonna do any of our suggestions, lock the topic or quit playing or something.
You've shot down all of our suggestions because they would require actual effort and they're not some magical cure.

If you're bored of Blockland, find something to make you not bored of it or stop playing. No one is forcing you to keep playing it.
This. This so much.

whatever
not my fault that everyone has suggested things i can't do
locking