Author Topic: Two Noobs to look out for.  (Read 2788 times)

why?

The rule applies to going on a thread and saying "I don't care" or something dismissive about the topic. Telling Him/Her that I didn't care about what she said doesn't apply to that rule.

Bye.
It's not dismissive.

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Beat me to it.

When he spawned, he made his second offense pretty quickly, by building without a baseplate, which is prohibited on my server, and many, many others.

Damn, I hate admins like you soooo much, man.

What?  You consider anything not on a baseplate spam?  What if I filled a 64x64 plate with 1x1 plates and stacked 'em to the sky? 

I just don't get that.  Let people build wherever they want and don't limit the freedom of building on what looks like a freebuild server.

Damn, I hate admins like you soooo much, man.

Get over it....?

What?  You consider anything not on a baseplate spam?

I'll often make exceptions, but yes, pretty much.

What if I filled a 64x64 plate with 1x1 plates and stacked 'em to the sky?

Then you'd be on here along with these two miserable noobs.

I just don't get that.  Let people build wherever they want and don't limit the freedom of building on what looks like a freebuild server.

My noob alarm is going off... How about the rest of you?

Get over it....?

I'll often make exceptions, but yes, pretty much.

Then you'd be on here along with these two miserable noobs.

My noob alarm is going off... How about the rest of you?

you're dumb if you think everything not on a baseplate is spam okay
just saying

you're dumb if you think everything not on a baseplate is spam okay
just saying
Thats what spam is durrr,
if its not on a base its spam thats what spam is on blockland, anything that is not on a baseplate

if its not on a base its spam thats what spam is on blockland, anything that is not on a baseplate

yeah you're dumb.

Also, learn english.
And don't say DURRRRRR, it makes you look even more dumb.

Again, I make exceptions, but for the most part, people need to build on baseplates, it makes things more manageable.  I'll just say there are some things that I will accept off of a baseplate, and there are some other things that are mandatory to use a baseplate for.

Le Failure!

please stop posting, you're heavily assaulting my brain cells

I created the thread. Leave if I'm afflicting you, in whatever way.